• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(USA) FT: S1-S2 S5 NA, S1-S5 EU, Random JP LF: NA/EU card

Boydo

Bells
Feedback
100% (11) +
Hello, figured I would create my own thread for the cards I am trading/looking for!

I will list the cards I'm hoping to nab along with the ones I have available to trade (NA/EU/JP) in an attached Google Doc Excel Spreadsheet. I would prefer NA cards but honestly EU cards will do as well. Since I am still finding card packs (NA and EU ones) I will be updating the list on here occasionally. I will make sure to post when I have added cards to the list :D

All my cards are in Mint/Great condition and will be shipped out through standard mail with a sleeve, a top loader sleeves and usually some cardboard to help enforce it just in case! I would prefer cards to be in also mint/great condition!

Since I am located in the USA (Utah), I would prefer to trade with other NA (US, Canada, Mexico) individuals to avoid much higher shipping costs...HOWEVER if the trade is good, I'll be willing!

Last edited:
Hi! From your LF list I have (NA) 245 Mac, 249 Beardo, 263 Gaston, 343 Anabelle, 348 Olaf, 324 Graham, and 360 Rod. From your FT list I'm interested in (NA) 098 Roald, 107 Katie, 126 Coach, and 161 Teddy. If you'd like to set up a trade, feel free to send me a message!

I have Genji and am interested Fauna. I may have more to trade, but need to look closer later. Let me know if interested.

UPDATE:
Added new cards on the FT (For Trade) tab on the Google Excel page. Includes mainly NA but have some EU/JP versions too. I'll list them below as well!

319 Pinky
364 Zucker
086 Chief
050 Punchy
258 Daisy
262 Blanche
250 Ava
270 Rooney
239 Ricky
222 Miranda
088 Clay
146 Rodney
187 Vic
210 Cyrus
208 Leif
010 Pascal
112 Don
407 Celeste
422 Wardell
311 Lottie (EU)
332 Shep (EU)
392 Cranston (EU)
306 Tommy (JP)
010 Pascal (JP)
204 Pelly (JP)
066 Gruff (JP)
244 Tangy (JP)

Okay i bought some packs had added quite a few more cards on my trading list.

Since the cards I am looking for have gone quite down, I added the names of cards I only have EU versions for (might try find NA)

This includes 188 Ankha and 264 Marshal

THIS WILL BE THE LAST OF IT....I'm done buying cards lol

Semi-bump...update

All regular villager cards have either been obtained and/or are pending within some trades!!

Looking for SP Villager that are left:

015 Tortimer
114 Blanca
303 Katrina
305 Celeste
401 Tom
416 Sahrah
423 Tom
424 Isabelle

Hey I have 260 Tammi and 231 Elvia from your looking for. Was interested in Ruby. Let me know if which one you’d like for her if she’s still available.

Back