• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[US] Trading my Welcome Amiibo duplicates

mondogecko9

Bells
Switch
3850-5573-7122
Small Mailbox
Red Candy
Green Candy
Jingle Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
White Violet
Jingle Christmas Doll
White Lily
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (37) +
[US] Trading my Welcome Amiibo duplicates Edit: new cards added!

Hey all, I'm trading my Welcome Amiibo duplicates in hopes of collecting a full set. Here's the list of all that I have/need:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QztBXBV7jjl_oUry-nXTpEsyqZNRaJcT7saVY860Q60/edit?usp=drivesdk

I'm willing to trade any that I have duplicates, or if there's some villagers you want, I could trade 4(? I'm negotiable) NFC chips with that villager on it for a card on my list, if that seems fair :) thanks in advance

Edit: Trying to collect a full set of NA cards, I appreciate all the offers for JP cards though

Last edited:
everything on the document is weirdly highlighted in black and hard to see

So I'm looking for plucky, if I'm reading it correctly you only have 1 of her and wouldn't want to trade?

Saw that and changed it back, sorry don't know what was happening there. Yes, sorry. I'm looking for a full set and aren't looking to trade my singles. If you were looking for her for function only, I could make you a NFC chip with her loaded on though

Saw that and changed it back, sorry don't know what was happening there. Yes, sorry. I'm looking for a full set and aren't looking to trade my singles. If you were looking for her for function only, I could make you a NFC chip with her loaded on though

uh yeah I mostly am looking for just function so i could be into that. Do you trade those for like other villagers or what? I have never heard of that

uh yeah I mostly am looking for just function so i could be into that. Do you trade those for like other villagers or what? I have never heard of that

Basically it's a little chip- what's actually inside of the amiibos, but I buy blank NFC chips and can put any amiibo on it; your 3ds/Switch will read it as that official amiibo. since it's just a chip and not an official card, let me know which villagers you'd like, I'd say 4 bootleg but functionally identical amiibos would be worth an official card if that's okay with you?

I would love to trade you my Maggie for Dobie!

I’m willing to do my JPN WA Ursala for your WA Boots, if you’re not looking for NA WA cards only!

Apologies, I just got a Snooty from another user in exchange for Dobie, if there's any other you'd be willing to trade, I still have 2 Beas :)

Oh well Snooty is the only Welcome Amiibo card I actually have available unless you would take a Muffy, Prince, and Amiibo Festival Goldie in trade.

Last edited:
Are there any RV cards left that you have to trade?

Yes! On my original post I have a Google doc of all the RV cards I have duplicates of

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh well Snooty is the only Welcome Amiibo card I actually have available unless you would take a Muffy, Prince, and Amiibo Festival Goldie in trade.

Unfortunately I'm not trying to collect anything other than the RVs at the moment, but I appreciate the response :)

Last edited:
hi! sorry if i'm misunderstanding but does the list imply you have 2 Sylvana cards and would be willing to trade one? i have Sandy and Jacob (edit: both of mine are JPN, i don't mind what region the cards you have are) if you're interested in either of those. I'm also looking for Ellie if you'd like to do a double trade, but my priority is Sylvana, so let me know if you're willing to swap for her!

edit2: aah sorry i missed you're only looking for NA cards... if you change your mind please let me know, but good luck finding the ones you need!

Last edited:
hi! sorry if i'm misunderstanding but does the list imply you have 2 Sylvana cards and would be willing to trade one? i have Sandy and Jacob (edit: both of mine are JPN, i don't mind what region the cards you have are) if you're interested in either of those. I'm also looking for Ellie if you'd like to do a double trade, but my priority is Sylvana, so let me know if you're willing to swap for her!

edit2: aah sorry i missed you're only looking for NA cards... if you change your mind please let me know, but good luck finding the ones you need!

It's all good, you were right- I have 2 sylvanna cards and am willing to trade one, sorry about the misunderstanding ��

Back