• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

United States [US Trades Only for NA Cards] FT: Lots of Series 1-5 duplicates. LF: 147 Scoot, 286 Cube, and 385 Lucky

FleekStreet

Bells
Feedback
100% (3) +
Hi all! I'm new to this community but I've done a lot of trades on r/AnimalCrossingAmiibos on Reddit and I was just told about this forum. I'm currently looking for 147 Scoot, 286 Cube, and 385 Lucky. Getting really close to finishing my collection and I'm willing to trade 2 of the villagers I have for 1 of the villagers I need (or 1 of the SPs I have for 1 of the villagers I need).

You can see my duplicates here (first tab): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gdcXOzzgxkvUiUAB2NXYk1kgaXQlnO_zI8NqquxsxfA/edit?usp=sharing

I'm also in search of some remaining Series 5 SPs - I'm willing to trade multiple cards (SPs and villagers) for one of the Series 5 SPs that I need - let me know what you think a reasonable trade would be! Check the second tab on the Google doc for what I still need in Series 5.

THANKS!

Back