Upgrading Nookway in 2021

Limon

レモン
Bells
Yellow Pansy
Yellow Lily
Yellow Cosmos
I started playing Wild World again and I didn't know that I'd need a player from another town to buy or sell an item to upgrade Nookway. I know that you need a WEP network to connect to the internet, but my internet is WPA2. My phone can't be used as a mobile hotspot for the Nintendo WiFi Connection. It's an android phone, but our plan doesn't include that feature. Also I don't want to mess with my router and make a guest network. Is there any other way to get my DSi or 3DS to connect to the internet? Buying another copy and playing with myself wouldn't be as fun as playing with another person online. :(

umm would this help?? (the video below)
i know it’s a network thing but maybe this will work out for you anyway? it’s what i did and it was super quick. otherwise try wiimmfi?? i don’t know much about it but a lot of ppl have used it.

if that doesn’t work either maybe try doing a more general search of how to make your ds lite still go online with different networks?? cause then it’s not a casual animal crossing issue it’s a ds tech issue??
i’m not very techy but i hope it solves your problems and heals your crops🍀

umm would this help?? (the video below)
i know it’s a network thing but maybe this will work out for you anyway? it’s what i did and it was super quick. otherwise try wiimmfi?? i don’t know much about it but a lot of ppl have used it.

if that doesn’t work either maybe try doing a more general search of how to make your ds lite still go online with different networks?? cause then it’s not a casual animal crossing issue it’s a ds tech issue??
i’m not very techy but i hope it solves your problems and heals your crops🍀

The video says my only options, since I don't have a WEP connection, are finding an old router, buying a Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector, or using a hotspot (I cant do this one). I'll try looking around again for other answers. Thank you for sending the video though!

The video says my only options, since I don't have a WEP connection, are finding an old router, buying a Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector, or using a hotspot (I cant do this one). I'll try looking around again for other answers. Thank you for sending the video though!
some routers have the option to change the connection to WEP in the settings, thats how i play online on ww with mine but i always revert back after, you could search about it more and see if yours has that option!

Attachments

• IMG_20210901_195241.jpg
    IMG_20210901_195241.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 20
Back