• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Update v2.0 + HHP Discussion Thread

Has anyone actually done the morning aerobics (stretching session) more than once?

Has anyone actually done the morning aerobics (stretching session) more than once?
Yes. I left the Switch idle the second time while I did something else, just for the sake of the Nook Mile completion. It still counted.

I only do it, if its part of the Nook Mile task. I mean its interesting, but not something I would do daily (Again only if its a Nook Mile task)

You unlock all the movements as reactions after 50 workouts. It's also an achievement.

Does anyone know the name of the new mannequin items included in the game?
The woman, child and the man that's lying down on the ground.

Next Question: How do I get the storage shed DIY/recipe?

Just in case anyone was wondering, you can invite Sanrio amiibo characters to HHP.
Yep I can confirm this also. I invited Chai recently.
Post automatically merged:

Next Question: How do I get the storage shed DIY/recipe?
Go to the Nook Mile Shop and go to the DIY section, it should be down at the very bottom.

Just in case anyone was wondering, you can invite Sanrio amiibo characters to HHP.

Thank you for mentioning that! Since the Sanrio characters didn't exist yet when HHD came out, you can't make a house for them in that game. I completely didn't think about inviting them to HHP. I look forward to eventually making houses for them. I haven't made enough houses to unlock amiibo functionality in HHP yet.

FDiy9qiVQAQEhpI.jpeg

So it seems that Redd can now sometimes sell only fake artwork at his shop on Harv's island. I went to the island today and noticed that both of the art pieces he was selling were fake.

Does anyone know how to set a picture in HHP? Like, I thought I took a picture of my facilities and homes but they’re not showing up :/ only the older ones are

Back