• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Unwanted villager thread?

I have fauna and Bianca if anybody wants? I don’t usually see many people wanting them so I thought I’d put them here.

Last edited:
Hi I have Biffs amiibo! I can scan him in and into boxes for some tbt if you don't mind paying. Otherwise feel free to keep lurking, I wouldn't charge if it wasn't for the overly time consuming process.
Edit: Very sorry just saw that this is free villagers only! Regardless I'd love to help so I'll make him free.
I would love that! I should be able to have somebody out shortly :)

I have Flip in boxes today. A campsite visitor has booted him. He was actually one of my starter villagers and has never asked to move. Would love to see him go to someone and not to the void. I just like to have villagers come and go, so I get to meet as many animals as possible, like you said there are so many underrated and unwanted animals out there!

Ankha in boxes

The og buyer isnt replying so im here!

what im lf for her
Nmts

mush diy

Rope fence diy

Or

Celeste diy

update on my LF:
BB6ACB93-444B-4F2C-9546-9FDDA143FA85.jpeg

Do you think I would be able to pick her up later? It's currently 12:57pm for me. Would 7:00pm my time work or not?
If I time travel back a few hours sure. It's 9:03 pm for me right now but I'd rather she go to someone who wants her!

oooh this thread is super cool. right now i have genji vactioning on my island but im moving out in august so when that time comes ill post him here

(if one of yall really want genji lemme know and i'll ping u when hes ready to move i try to move iut my guests in the first week of a new month)

I would love Bianca but I don’t have space for her just yet - when is she moving??
Sorry, I’m just now seeing this. I haven’t been getting my notifications lately. I don’t have a set date for her to move yet, but I can get her into boxes whenever.

Filbert is in boxes today if anyone is interested!
Megan will be in boxes in a few days.

My daughter has Flora in boxes today. She is keeping her until it's time to pick up Kitty. If anyone wants her she has given her items though so she isn't original. Just pm me or like this post if you reply so I get a notification. ^_^

Back