• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Unwanted villager thread?

I'm going to remember this thread for when Cyrano and Olaf want to leave :)

I have Hazel in boxes today, and I’m going to be giving away Graham, Filbert, Megan, and Bud soon!

renee is in boxes and free to a good home if anyone wants her! :D

Gonna replace Phil with Agent S soon, so if anyone wants Phil in like 2 or 3 days (or right now if you're in a rush) just ping me. He's ungifted.

This is a great thread! I see a lot of post with no replies for giving away more unpopular villagers in the New Neighbor Network, hopefully this will help some people who are after some lesser wanted villagers <3

Hey, just letting people know that my sweet girl Alice will be packing up later on today! It’s 12am where I am so tomorrow is today hehe. :’) I would hate for her to be voided. She deserves a home. Her house is very nice too.

If anyone has either Maddie, Deirdre, Biff, Murphy, Jeremiah or Beau I'd love to know!
Hi I have Biffs amiibo! I can scan him in and into boxes for some tbt if you don't mind paying. Otherwise feel free to keep lurking, I wouldn't charge if it wasn't for the overly time consuming process.
Edit: Very sorry just saw that this is free villagers only! Regardless I'd love to help so I'll make him free.

Last edited:
Back