Selling Stuff (added more eggs) [LF: green bunny b. after 3/23; will pay or DT for it) (free fruit)

🎈
I don’t expect anyone to have a late, green bunny balloon they don’t want at this point, but I might as well try asking. ^^;

I’m open to date trading. ^^ Did you need a particular message on it or would you like it blank?

I couldn’t find a notification for this for some reason! So sorry to keep you waiting. Thank you for the kind offer—if it’s still available, could I get:

They’re trying to stack up.

I couldn’t find a notification for this for some reason! So sorry to keep you waiting. Thank you for the kind offer—if it’s still available, could I get:

They’re trying to stack up.
Sent! 😄

🍬 Free candy! 🍬

But also, I do hope for a date trade on a bunny balloon!

Would it be all right to request the blue and purple candies? Or just the blue if it’s 1 per person.

Thank you for this!

Both works for me. Any message you wanted to put on either of them?
Anything fun you would like! Blue, yellow, and purple are my favorite colors so I thought it would be fun to be able to put them with my yellow candy.

Thanks so much!

Hi! Could I get the friday the 13th and green candies? :0
Hello! I’m so sorry! Somebody claimed the F13 candy already. 😖 I can still give you the green one though!
Anything fun you would like! Blue, yellow, and purple are my favorite colors so I thought it would be fun to be able to put them with my yellow candy.

Thanks so much!
No problem! If you want an adjustment to the messages or to clear them, just let me know! I’m glad you can have your favorite colors together. ^^

Hello! I’m so sorry! Somebody claimed the F13 candy already. 😖 I can still give you the green one though!

No problem! If you want an adjustment to the messages or to clear them, just let me know! I’m glad you can have your favorite colors together. ^^
Yes the green one would be great, any or no message works! Thanks so much ^^

I love the messages; they are perfect! The Pokémon reference is delightful, and I also don’t really like most candy in real life (but I do love grapes) so the purple one made me laugh. Thank you!

I love the messages; they are perfect! The Pokémon reference is delightful, and I also don’t really like most candy in real life (but I do love grapes) so the purple one made me laugh. Thank you!
Haha! Wonderful! I’m glad that worked out. I’m not a big fan of real candy either.

Yes the green one would be great, any or no message works! Thanks so much ^^
Of course! Just let me know if you want a different message or to clear it. 💚

Back