Buying unpurchased white carnival mask + crystal ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I don’t get any more carnival coins from the closing ceremony (unlikely), I’ll be happy to sell you one of them with my last nine coins!

Hi! I can sell you one of those for 250 tbt? :)
hi! yes please. the white carnival mask takes priority, but I want the crystal ball to be purchased before the mask. is it ok if we wait a bit for someone to hopefully sell me the second collectible? if so, then I'm happy to send the tbt now if you'd like!
If I don’t get any more carnival coins from the closing ceremony (unlikely), I’ll be happy to sell you one of them with my last nine coins!
hello- I'll keep this open for now and will check in with you if I can't find a seller. thanks for offering!

hi! yes please. the white carnival mask takes priority, but I want the crystal ball to be purchased before the mask. is it ok if we wait a bit for someone to hopefully offer selling me the second collectible? if so, then I'm happy to send the tbt now if you'd like!
Sure! I'll keep it reserved for you :) let me know when you are ready to collect it!

I have 9 coins that I can sell you if you’re interested :3

Just let me know which collectible and when you would like it

I have 9 coins that I can sell you if you’re interested :3

Just let me know which collectible and when you would like it
I'm interested! May you buy me the crystal ball? I just sent the tbt, thanks!

edit: I need to buy 2 collectibles first, but I'm receiving a server error for the shop. I'll send you a vm when I'm ready!

Last edited:
I'm interested! May you buy me the crystal ball? I just sent the tbt, thanks!

edit: I need to buy 2 collectibles first, but I'm receiving a server error for the shop. I'll send you a vm when I'm ready!
I am confirming that you would like the crystal ball BUT that I should wait first for you to finish buying your stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back