• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Unoriginal Ankha

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessMonty

The Rose Queen
Bells
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (71) +
So I started up my game today only to find that due to the ridiculous fact that a villager must move out every 5 freaking days to sate Nintendo's lust for the tears of small children and adults that Ankha is moving out (T_T)
Ankha was my first villager from my campsite, and I've had her for quite some time so she is not original in any way. She is free to a good home, so please let me know if you would like her.

My internet sucks, but Ill keep trying.

- - - Post Merge - - -

could you try re-opening your gates?

They show up but when I wait for the train it says I cant connect to your end. My internet has been crappy lately so I'm gonna do all I can to fix it. THanks for your patience!

They show up but when I wait for the train it says I cant connect to your end. My internet has been crappy lately so I'm gonna do all I can to fix it. THanks for your patience!

Ah, sorry I missed this message and just VMed you. It's alright just let me know when your Internet is better and you are on your way, I will leave my gates open :)

For some reason, I am able to connect to the internet to find your town, but when I try to connect to it, it says I cant connect to "your partner's device". ugh. I REALLY want ankha :'(

For some reason, I am able to connect to the internet to find your town, but when I try to connect to it, it says I cant connect to "your partner's device". ugh. I REALLY want ankha :'(

Oh dear :( If that is the error message you are getting, then my guess would be that the problem is on my end. I am at a hotel right now but I was playing online earlier with one of my friends and it seemed to be okay then. I will try resetting my 3ds to see if that helps

OKay! I literally just had someone come over and adopt one of my villagers, so I thought it was fine on my end ahah.

Ugh, same message. I'm gonna throw my DS out the window.

Lol, let's hold off on the 3ds abuse for now :p I'm going to quickly post in the Train Station and ask if someone else can try to come to my town. If they get the same message, then we'll know it is my Internet. If it is my Internet, I can time travel to keep ankha in my town until I get home, and then you can come for her.

Edit: Nevermind Lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back