Pancake225

Bells
So we all know that the top rated villagers are

Marshal
Stitches
Julian
Marina
Etc.

Is there a villager in specific that you believe is underrated and should be added on the list?
Feel free to share.

In my opinion I Honestly think pate should be added. She's so adorable and I'm in love with her.
But hey. The good thing is she's for sale on Ebay for 2$ . Unlike marshal 30$. :p

Last edited:
I agree that Gaston is very cute and really fits the cranky type.

Bonbon is the one that comes to my mind immediately - she looks adorable and comes with a cute house as well :3

I think flurry is the most adorable thing ever! I always give her princess furniture because she's my fav :3

scoot 100%

OKsZeBu.gif

Last edited:
I've always loved Groucho. I dunno, I think something about the three scars on his head makes me feel sorry for him. Like maybe there's a reason why he hates the world. :(

Probably some of my childhood favourites from wild world. Villagers such as Poncho,Sally and Mitzi always stood out during my time on that game

I think Merry is absolutely adorable. :)

I really love Goldie, but don't think she gets as much love as she's deserved. Which is all the love.

All of the kangaroo villagers including Mathilda, Marcie, Rooney, Walt, etc. I love the kangaroos and never see them get any love!

vesta, aurora, and colton are all cuties that deserve more attention :,)

I'm not entirely sure what villagers are underrated, but would olaf and klaus be underrated? Cause I love them both, Had them in my town for quite a while, Klaus wouldnt leave easily. And they both had really loved me and/or was a total fan of me it was insane.

All of the kangaroo villagers including Mathilda, Marcie, Rooney, Walt, etc. I love the kangaroos and never see them get any love!

Me too, I always get excited when I see a kangaroo villager in my campsite but I can see how some people can see them as creepy, especially the female ones as they have a baby inside their pouch that mimics the mother all the time but I don't see a problem with it.

I adore Hamphrey and Katt! Two of my favourite villagers! They both really make me laugh and I think they have very unique personalities.

Benjamin is such a dearie/bohemian with his sloppy furniture and 'Wandering' on his music player. He's odd-looking, and that's what I love about him. We had a little heart to heart sitting on his couch yesterday.

I really love Moe! Can't seem to find him anywhere and i really want him in my town :3 He was in my first town, right beside my house, and I was new to NL so I TTed like crazy and he moved :( I feel he's very underrated but he's sooo adorable :3

Back