uhhhh, hai. :3

hmm.. i wouldn't know about any of this, but i have to agree w/ his attitude, it was uncalled for but things happen

Welcome to TBT, Also how can you hate eminem? He's like amazing.
Anyway, It's your opinion so whatever :p

Oh... you mean... uhh...

You aren't talking about me? My name's Evan too you see, us Brits get dreadfully confused when it comes to flaming *censored.10.1* and tarts... it reminds me nothing of the hunt...

Hellsingrunner said:
Oh... you mean... uhh...

You aren't talking about me? My name's Evan too you see, us Brits get dreadfully confused when it comes to flaming *censored.10.1* and tarts... it reminds me nothing of the hunt...
Nonono, HMS's name is Evan.

yeah, what alfred said :3
and josh - well uh, i like his lyrics, just not his cocky attitude, i know i wouldn't know, but like most of his songs kinda show it, heh. but your avatar, <33 cut nicki out and it's perfect :)

xbreaathe said:
yeah, what alfred said :3
and josh - well uh, i like his lyrics, just not his cocky attitude, i know i wouldn't know, but like most of his songs kinda show it, heh. but your avatar, <33 cut nicki out and it's perfect :)
Ha, I see. I think I'll like you.

Haha, welcome! :] I hope you like it, just don't tick us off you'll be safe c:

alfred, yes, i've been using "xbreaathe" for my aim sn for a while, since xbreathe was taken, so i figured why not just coordinate them. but i sent a request to change my name, so hopefully that'll work >_>
YLE- haha, i know thats one of my pet peeves! :)
florence- thanks! :D

Welcom to The Bell Tree, I'm sure you will fit in perfectly.....<small><small><small>Fresh Meat</small></small></small>

xbreaathe said:
nice one, i remember hearing that in kindergarten :D but yeah thanks :D
^w^ Just wanted to get a reply X3, buuuuuut seriously

Hi welcome to The Bell Tree,Where bells grow on trees and the bathroom is down the hall to the left...have a nice stay.

Welcome! I loved your life story..it brought a tear to my eye. Lol enjoy the world of animal crssing and crazy internent peoples! :)

K.K.Slider said:
xbreaathe said:
nice one, i remember hearing that in kindergarten :D but yeah thanks :D
^w^ Just wanted to get a reply X3, buuuuuut seriously

Hi welcome to The Bell Tree,Where bells grow on trees and the bathroom is down the hall to the left...have a nice stay.
No, it's in the southwestern corridor. The Animal Crossing room is to the left.

Back