Ugliest Villagers / Villager Roasting Thread

Barold is so ugly, he looks like he keeps them magazines under his bed. Also Hazel's unibrow is not fleek, I think if she didn't have it she wouldn't be so bad.

I've taken a particular disliking to Monique. She's a pain in the neck and I've gotten her way too often in the first AC. Otherwise I don't really hate any villagers, though.

I find a lot of villagers kinda ugly tbh. Like I see nothing cute about Beau. He would be cute if his eyes weren't half closed all the time. And of course the obvious Harry, Barold, etc

If I ever get a second copy of new leaf, I will get a town just for the worst designed villagers just for the lulz

This isn't about who I hate, but I LOVE Cranston and Katt. They are my dreamies! (p.s. if anyone has them and doesn't want them, ill pay to take them)

Mott looks like the neckbeard meme and Beardo looks like he has pubes.

Also, Coco freaks me out. It blows my mind that she's tier 1. What kind of Coraline nightmare did she crawl out of?

If I ever get a second copy of new leaf, I will get a town just for the worst designed villagers just for the lulz
That's not a bad idea! I would make the town a barren desert-like hell hole with weeds, rotten turnips and garbage everywhere! Let the ugly villagers suffer. :p

I've just always been confused by Tabby's design. I never understood why someone thought it was a good idea..

BAROLD. I don't understand his character design...

Fine, since you think it's ok..

Villagers I think are ugly:

Diana, her colors are just ugh! Pastel is so overrated. I use to love it, but now I can't stand it.
Merengue, she's just plan ugly. I even invited her in a town once and kicked her out less than a week, because she was really boring.
Drago is hideous! He makes Jambette look adorable.
Barold, I don't like him either.
All gorillas

Last edited:
Barold is disgusting, and looks like some pervy old man, ugh! I hate Tabby too, her face is so irritating... I kinda bullied her in my old town. I gave her embarrassing greetings and catchphrases, then I would beat her with my net until she cried. Awful I know :blush:

Oh my gosh, found some old screenshots!

lolololol I'm crying, THOSE SCREENSHOTS LOLOL. and true I hate Tabby's face, I unfortunately have her in my town.

Welcome to the roast!

Now when Harry was living my town I avoided him. The only thing worse than a hippos smell was that ones face.

John Waters is suing you for stealing his mustache.

You know deep down Harry has some rooted hygiene problem. No one can pull off looking like they just emerged from a sewer so naturally.

Jambette has lips wild enough to make Kylie Jenner self conscious. With lips like that it's easy why all the male villagers are constantly visiting her. It's certainly not for her decor.

Marshal. You poor little emo/hipster hybrid. You got the look of Bieber and half the charm. At least you being a squirrel you and him both have something in common: you both enjoy eating nuts.

Canberra constantly looks like she sat on an upside down stool. Her face is so ugly, mirrors actually shatter into the smallest pieces. That way they can't ever be repaired and look at that thing again.

Barold cant be too smart. A guy that dresses like a caveman yet lives in an office definitely has some issues. He looks like the creepy uncle that would tell you to pull his finger. Just make sure it really is his finger.

I don't particularly hate any of these villagers they just seem to be mentioned here once or twice. I tried to keep it PG (for the kids)

Last edited:
Hey lolli, got your nose! ...oh

Hey... Mister... What did you say about mi petit bonbon?

hey_senpai__what_did_you_just_say_about_my_hair__by_heirofdrills-d9yuzmb.png

But seriously, I agree with a lot of people here about Barold. He's downright ugly, and on top of that, he's a smug. If he were a cranky, I'd understand, but.... Eugh. Furthermore, if memory serves me correctly, He was a void infestation, so... Yeah.

Barold Rasher Beardo are... interesting actually I love them and I'm serious ^^
categories that I can't stand usually are anteaters and rhinos
but many are just bland not exactly ugly
but Gruff! yes Gruff is just meh... and he is in my town right now

Last edited:
Welcome to the roast!

Now when Harry was living my town I avoided him. The only thing worse than a hippos smell was that ones face.

John Waters is suing you for stealing his mustache.

You know deep down Harry has some rooted hygiene problem. No one can pull off looking like they just emerged from a sewer so naturally.

Jambette has lips wild enough to make Kylie Jenner self conscious. With lips like that it's easy why all the male villagers are constantly visiting her. It's certainly not for her decor.

Marshal. You poor little emo/hipster hybrid. You got the look of Bieber and half the charm. At least you being a squirrel you and him both have something in common: you both enjoy eating nuts.

Canberra constantly looks like she sat on an upside down stool. Her face is so ugly, mirrors actually shatter into the smallest pieces. That way they can't ever be repaired and look at that thing again.

Barold cant be too smart. A guy that dresses like a caveman yet lives in an office definitely has some issues. He looks like the creepy uncle that would tell you to pull his finger. Just make sure it really is his finger.

I don't particularly hate any of these villagers they just seem to be mentioned here once or twice. I tried to keep it PG (for the kids)

OMG I can't breathe !!! LMAOOO

beardo..I'm fine with free expression and all but please put on some pants, there's kids around e _ e please get rid of your pubes

I don't even feel bad when I see hate directed towards villagers I love. Everyone can hate and lile whoever they want, and these comments are all so funny.

Fuschia, you nasty peptobismol pink lookin gremlin with your nasty impassible blonde wig. That color scheme is absolutely horrid. Don't ever come near my town, please. And Zucker, looks far from Takoyaki to me. All I see is gravy on a moldy meatball that sat around for so long it came to life and grew tentacles. You can stay out of my town too. My love for octopi stops at you.

PAULA PAULA PAULA

Her stupid headband makes it look like she has a third friggin eye ugh I hate her so much

Back