Uggh Julian moved

Roggyrichy

Dantar0
Bells
Mailbox
This is so annoying

I tt to get wart jr. Out so I tt 2 years (don't ask why ) and when I started the game ,Chrissy and Julian left!
Up basically it's my fault and that's the lesson I learnt of time traveling

Before you time travel, you need to talk to all of your villagers fully, up to the point where they ask you to leave them alone. If they ping to you about moving or someone else, reset. Then, it should be safe I think. But yeah, you did TT two years.

Before you time travel, you need to talk to all of your villagers fully, up to the point where they ask you to leave them alone. If they ping to you about moving or someone else, reset. Then, it should be safe I think. But yeah, you did TT two years.

OOO good idea I'll try that,and I tt'd to get wart.jr out

And this is why i dont tt at all :p i know its fine in moderation but i still get scared

...? Why reset...? Once someone tries to move and you stop them or let them, you need to save to keep anyone from moving when you do a time jump.

But you TT'ed 2 years...
Exact my what I'm thinking...

I don't want to sound mean, but this is what you desserve for it. Careless TT, plus you aren't a newbie around here. With 2 years you must have gotten a crappy town with all those weeds. Good luck plucking...

Have you visited any other town or had visitors since this happened? If not, you should let someone visit to see if they get Julian or Chrissy to move in from the void. I just got Flurry that way.

Last edited:
2 years though?! I'm scared enough when I go over four days.

That sucks though, I hope you get him back eventually :(

When you TT that far in the future, you should always load first with a new character just in case there are any changes you don't want to save. If something bad occurred, you can just return toyour usual date and the game won't remember what happened.

though I've only tested this for 1-month time travel, so not sure if the 2 years would've affected it o_o

When you TT that far in the future, you should always load first with a new character just in case there are any changes you don't want to save. If something bad occurred, you can just return toyour usual date and the game won't remember what happened.

though I've only tested this for 1-month time travel, so not sure if the 2 years would've affected it o_o

Oooh i never realised that :O i have never TT but still useful to know!

Well I don't really know what you expected after TTing so far ahead? :c
I'm sorry you lost Julian thought, I hope you get him back someday.

Lol, if you time travel its kinda expected for some villagers to move out

Back