• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

UFOs r really in this game,not really but u can see it on tv

Yes Diana and I talk about UFOs all the time... UNIDENTIFIED FLYING ORANGES! They lie on the floor and they are real. :p
lol Yes the 3:33AM was featured in a Japanese town and the secrets were out.

Well too bad I'm never awake at 3:33 AM lol. I wish they were in the sky in the game though and not just on TV.

I've heard of this, but never actually seen it. I can just imagine if someone didn't know about it, they look at the TV at the wrong time and it's just like oh my gosh.

I think I'll check it out on one of those days because I'm up at that time anyways. I need to fix my sleep schedule but that probably will never happen haha.

I was spending the night at my friends house and we were in my town. Just sitting on the couch in my room. Then a UFO just appears on the tv so we run out on the house and look in the sky XD

I found a UFO in Bam's locker, and he said there is a rumour about him that he's a prince from another planet.

Back