• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Two Giveaways In One *Closing - Will VM Winners Of The Sets*

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndroGhostX

Gomen Ne...
Bells
Feedback
100% (201) +
This giveaway is a celebration for completing both of my two themed towns as well as to get rid of the extra items I don?t need anymore. I would appreciate it if you?d visit my dream towns since I believe that they are quite the NL experience because they are unique as far as I know of. I don?t need anything in return but if you do visit my dream towns, I would love to hear some feedback via VM or PM :3 Please don?t post about my dream towns on here. This thread is for the giveaway only!

Guidelines:
1. I will deliver and also deliver with different characters depending on what items you choose
2. My FC is the same for both towns which is in the left margin
3. You are allowed to order up to 14 items from one group or 2 re-orderable series*
4. You can only order once per time I am open for the night*
5. Items that are stacked in nine or less count as one item, any more than that counts as two items
6. You can only order 14 items in a group, there is no mixing of items in different groups or towns
7. This giveaway will continue to run until all items or most items are gone.
8. If all items aren't gone in a certain amount of time and the amount of orders coming in has declined when the list of items available is small, I will enter everyone once into a random generator for one or more winner(s) to be selected to win some/all items that remain. This is not guaranteed though.
9. With each order, you are automatically entered for another giveaway and can choose from either the whole art set (all real 33 art pieces), cardboard series, or golden tools set. A winner will be chosen via a random generator for each set, so there will be three winners, after this main giveaway is over. If you order more than once, you will be entered for the set that you chose on your first order, so you do not have to re-fill in that option on the order form and you can not choose another set on a different order. EX: If you order and ask to be entered for the cardboard set on your first order, then order again, you will have two entries for the cardboard set.
* I may change the amount of items that you can order and the amount of times per day that you can order along the way depending on how this giveaway goes.

DA: 4800 - 5631 - 5916
Theme Info (I?ll be as brief as I can therefore I?ll mention the main parts for you to understand the sub-themes and leave out minor details): As you can probably guess from the town name, this town theme is based off of music. Take note that everything I have done in this town from landscaping to house designing is on purpose. Each house has an orientation room (which may be confusing/messy) with the exception of Ghost?s house because that house?s interior can follow in any room that you start with besides the main room. There are three sub-themes within the town theme that go along with the character?s names in the town as well as the surrounding area along with that house.

One sub-theme is ?Music Is Forever/Music Never Dies? and is depicted with Relic?s house and Space?s house. Their houses relate to how music has evolved. The area leading to Relic?s house has an ancient theme to it with the totem poles, sphinx, pyramid, and stonehenge. The gold roses represent the sub-theme and the money trees represent how valuable music has been to humans likewise how valuable money has been. Relic?s house has an ancient theme as well portraying how music was in that time following up to the 1900s and how certain cultures have interacted with music. The sandbox symbolizes how the old music can be taken to create new music, basically how old music techniques can be introduced to create a newer sound. This is where I mention Space?s house. Space?s name isn?t a meaning for the universe, it?s a meaning that there is more room for development and construction. Although Space?s house focuses on different genres from the 1900?s to modern day as well as music beyond this point in time, the construction site to the right of his house and the hourglass in the main room utilizes the meaning of the character name.

Another sub-theme is ?Music Tells A Story/What Is Your Melody? in Ghost?s house and the surrounding area. Ghost?s house concentrates on how music, whether with lyrics or just instrumental, tells the listener a story. I chose the theme of romance (in the three rooms connected to the main room) because that?s what is popular today as well as what everyone, or mostly everyone, can relate to. The illuminated heart, cube sculpture, and and fire pit correspond with those three rooms. The upstairs is a music study room and the basement is sort of a studio with most instruments for the other sub-theme in Ghost?s area ?What Is Your Melody?.

The third sub-theme is ?Music Is Everywhere? in Echo?s area and house. I demonstrated this idea through nature rather than finding music through anything that can be played to create sound other than what you would call music instruments. So my idea on this was how birds singing, the waves crashing, the wind whistling, etc can create music. Unfortunately, NL is limited in a lot so I couldn?t depict those exact ideas and Echo?s rooms display only the seasons of the year. The landscaping of Echo?s area is naturalistic with the clovers, flowers, and correlated public work projects.

Some Fun-Facts About Serenade:
1. The two beaches are a music staff for the four music notes of my town tune. The two beaches can be combined/repeated starting from the decline to the beach to create how the song is supposed to sound because it repeats exactly like that at one point. There are a few hints given to figure out what exactly is the song. Let?s see if you can figure out those hints (and the song) :p
2. The bamboo and flower area around my town hall is the only area that has nothing to do with the town theme.
3. My villager houses make the letter S (for the letter my town name starts with) shape if you follow the colors of the rainbow (the villager's roof tops) as well as the bamboo that starts near Croque/Coco?s house.

Groups Numbers for Serenade Town Deliveries
Character That Will Be Delivering: Ghost
Items Available:
Gold Roses x56
Character That Will Be Delivering: Space
Items Available:
Clovers x1
Yellow Lilies x7
Yellow Violets x1
Yellow Pansies x4
Yellow Roses x5
Yellow Tulips x2
White Tulips x4
White Roses x2
White Pansies x9
White Cosmos x3
White Lilies x3
Red Roses x10
Red Lilies x2
Red Cosmos x8
Red Pansies x6
Purple Violets x21
Skinny Mushroom x7
Round Mushroom x6
Flat Mushroom x4
Character That Will Be Delivering: Relic
Items Available:
Pink Lilies x5
Pink Roses x4 (Pending all)
Pink Cosmos x4
Pink Tulips x5
Purple Tulips x2
Black Lilies x4
Black Roses x14
Black Tulips x6
Orange Pansies x3
Orange Cosmos x5
Orange Roses x9
Orange Lilies x5
Blue Roses x10 (Pending all)
Blue Pansies x12
Blue Violets x5
Jacob's Ladders x29
Oranges x14
Peaches x4
Persimmons x1
Lemons x3
Cherries x1
Apples x4
Pears x4
Coconuts x14
Bananas x4
Lychees x3
Durians x3
Perfect Oranges x1
Perfect Apples x16
Bamboo x18 (Pending 6)
Character That Will Be Delivering: Echo
Items Available:
Globe
Princess Cage
Mush Wall Lamp
Set Square Table
Dogtooth Dress
Groovy Tank
Zebra Tank
Chess Set refurbished Gold (6 Pieces)
Forest Floor x2
Gold House Model
Sunrise Lamp x6
Tweeter
Coin
Moai Statue x2
Bagpipes
Pagoda
Mouth Of Truth
Nutcracker
Kinderdijk Windmill
Eiffel Tower
Sitar
Ayer?s Rock
Balloon Floor
Banana Split Hat x2
Cedars x14
Saplings x7
Holly Starts x8 (Pending 4)
Sweet Olives x5
Fertilizer x8 (Pending all)

DA: 4200 - 5636 - 7636
Theme Info: My second town is a completely different theme than my first town and unlike my first town, the town name is completely random (like some parts of this town) and has nothing to do with the town theme. I like to classify this town theme as a horror because that?s what people will acknowledge the town to be. Yes the theme is a horror but it?s one of reality?s horrors and not a fictional horror town. I?m curious to see if anyone can come up with any theories of this town or figure out the actual meaning to this town so I won?t go into detail about the actual meaning unless you VM or PM asking and have given me a theory (if you can come up with one - if not it?s fine).

Fun Facts About Scrolwrk:
1. The clocks and streetlights near the train station are random as well as the cedars in town and they don?t really give a clue to the meaning of the town.
2. The town takes place in an abandoned movie set along with the recreated houses in that movie set and the movie director?s work area.
3. The town?s meaning is more focused on the character houses and the landscaping just sets the mood for the theme yet the landscaping can give out hints.
4. The villagers go along with the theme.

Group Numbers For Scrolwrk Town Deliveries
Character That Will Be Delivering: x
Items Available:
Vanilla Ice Cream x3
Matcha Soft-Serve x2
Mint Double Scoop
Lemon Double Scoop
Swirl Soft-Serve x2
Roman Candles x5
Sparklers x4
Red Balloon
Indigo Balloon x2
Blue Balloon
Heart B. Balloon
Candy x21
Character That Will Be Delivering: x
Items Available:
Tall Sproid
Mega Sproid x2
Sproid
Mini Sproid x2
Tall Croakoid
Mega Croakoid x2
Croakoid x2
Mega Strumbloid
Mini Strumbloid
Mini Buzzoid x3
Mega Buzzoid
Mini Dinkoid
Harmonoid
Mini Harmonoid
Mega Lullaboid x2 (Pending 1)
Mini Lullaboid (Pending)
Lullaboid (Pending)
Tall Lullaboid x2 (pending 1)
Mega Drilloid
Mini Plinkoid
Mega Plinkoid x2
Plinkoid
Mini Gongoid x2
Gongoid
Mega Gongoid
Tall Gongoid x2
Tall Droploid x2
Tall Bowtoid
Sqeulchoid
Tall Alloid
Mega Alloid
Mini Alloid
Rhythmnoid
Mini Rhythmnoid
Mega Puffoid
Mini Puffoid
Tall Puffoid x2
Mega Timpanoid
Tall Timpanoid
Timpanoid
Mini Timpanoid
Tall Oboid
Mega Oboid x2
Oboid x2
Mega Oombloid
Mini Oombloid
Oombloid
Tall Oombloid
Howloid x3
Mega Howloid x2
Mini Howloid
Tall Poltergoid x4
Poltergoid
Mini Poltergoid
Mini Bowtoid
Mega Bowtoid x2
Drilloid
Character That Will Be Delivering: x or mime
Items Available:
Astro Series x2
Jingle Series
Kiddie Series x2
Robo Series x2
Rococo Series
Regal Series
Green Series
Exotic Series
Cabin Series
Ranch Series
Sleek Series
Polka-dot Series
Spooky Series x3

Order Form:
Character Name:
Town Name:
FC:
Group Number + Items You?d Like (14 Total):
Complete Set You?d Like To Enter For (Only Choose 1):

-If you happen to fill out an order form but can't make the time frame for whatever reason, I can possibly make an exception to deliver to you at a time that's best for you.
-I will try to keep an up to date list of current pending orders so that you will know what items are being claimed so that it's not a bother for you to have to change your request and so that this giveaway runs smoothly and quickly. That in mind... either look at the list I will have on my first post, or the last few pages to see if the items you are requesting haven't been claimed already. If you do request something that has been asked for in an earlier post and you haven?t changed your order by the time it is your turn for me to deliver, then I will skip you for now and move to the next person. If you are skipped, once you have changed your order, I will deliver to you afterwards. I will hold the items that you have asked for that don?t need to be changed.
-Decided to VM everyone when their order is ready
-I intended for this giveaway to last until the end of the month but looks like it will last longer so I've changed the limit to 14 items now.

Let the posting begin!!!

Dawnpiplup - 4 Pink Roses & 10 Blue Roses
BookGirl - 8 Fertilizer & 3-4 Holly Starts
queertactis - Mini Lullaboid, Mega Lullaboid, Tall Lullaboid, Lullaboid

Last edited:
Order Form:
Character Name: BookGirl
Town Name: Booklia
FC: 1650-3039-2117
Group Number + Items You’d Like (7 Total): Group 3, 7 Jacob's Ladders
Complete Set You’d Like To Enter For (Only Choose 1):Art Set

Order Form: Serenade
Character Name: Canelle
Town Name: FigLeaf
FC: 3024-8282-7666
Group Number + Items You’d Like (7 Total): Group 1 Golden Roses x7
Complete Set You’d Like To Enter For (Only Choose 1): Cardboard

Thank you ^^

Thank you for doing a giveaway and congrats on completing your town!
Character Name:Marina
Town Name:Elfensee
FC:5172-0378-1982
Group Number + Items You’d Like (7 Total):Group 2, clovers x7
Complete Set You’d Like To Enter For (Only Choose 1): Art set

Thank you for this!
Character Name:Burigu
Town Name:Skyworld
FC:0860-4242-6511
Group Number + Items You’d Like (7 Total):Group 4:Japanese Throwing Beans, Sloppy TV, Sloppy Wall, Sloppy Bed, Silver Axe, Super Star, and Coco's pic
Complete Set You’d Like To Enter For (Only Choose 1): Cardboard set

Last edited:
Order Form:
Character Name: Edu
Town Name: Mington
FC: 2165-5823-9976
Group Number + Items You’d Like (7 Total): Serenade group 4, Sloppy TV, Sloppy Wall, Sloppy Bed, Sloppy Dresser, Sloppy Stereo, Japanese Throwing Beans, Birthday Candle
Complete Set You’d Like To Enter For (Only Choose 1): Cardboard series

Order Form:
Character Name: BookGirl
Town Name: Booklia
FC: 1650-3039-2117
Group Number + Items You’d Like (7 Total): Group 3, 7 Jacob's Ladders
Complete Set You’d Like To Enter For (Only Choose 1):Art Set

Adding you now!
Character Name: Canelle
Town Name: FigLeaf
FC: 3024-8282-7666
Group Number + Items You’d Like (7 Total): Group 1 Golden Roses x7

Thank you ^^

Aw no problem! :D I'll deliver to you after I've delivered to BookGirl
Thank you for doing a giveaway and congrats on completing your town!
Character Name:Marina
Town Name:Elfensee
FC:5172-0378-1982
Group Number + Items You’d Like (7 Total):Group 2, clovers x7

Thanks! I'm just happy to help~ I'll deliver to you after I deliver to Canelle

Thank you for this!
Character Name:Burigu
Town Name:Skyworld
FC:0860-4242-6511
Group Number + Items You’d Like (7 Total):Group 4:Japanese Throwing Beans, Sloppy TV, Sloppy Wall, Sloppy Bed, Silver Axe, Super Star, and Coco's pic
Complete Set You’d Like To Enter For (Only Choose 1): Cardboard set

You're welcome! I'll deliver to you after Marina~

Order Form:
Character Name: Edu
Town Name: Mington
FC: 2165-5823-9976
Group Number + Items You’d Like (7 Total): Serenade group 4, Sloppy TV, Sloppy Wall, Sloppy Bed, Sloppy Dresser, Sloppy Stereo, Japanese Throwing Beans, Birthday Candle
Complete Set You’d Like To Enter For (Only Choose 1): Cardboard series

Burigu has already asked for everything that you have besides the Sloppy Dresser, Sloppy Stereo, and Birthday Candles. Feel free to request four other items~

Last edited:
Hello :]. Really well-thought out giveaway. :]

Character Name: Amanda
Town Name: Skyhold
FC: 5429-8392-3832
Group Number + Items You’d Like (7 Total): Group 4 + Kitty's Picture + Sterling's Picture + Mitzi's Picture + Skye's Picture + Coco's Picture + Sydney's Picture + Merengue's Picture

Character Name: Bebe
Town Name: Norberry
FC: 5387-0687-9228
Group Number + Items You?d Like: Group 5 - Roman Candles x2 Sparklers all 4 bunny balloons
Complete Set You?d Like To Enter For: Golden tool set

Thanks for hosting this great giveaway!

Last edited:
Burigu has already asked for everything that you have besides the Sloppy Dresser, Sloppy Stereo, and Birthday Candles. Feel free to request four other items~

Okay, I'll add cabana wall radio, blue dotted dress, birthday table and campfire cookware, all from Group 4.
Thanks for the giveaway.

Hello :]. Really well-thought out giveaway. :]

Character Name: Amanda
Town Name: Skyhold
FC: 5429-8392-3832
Group Number + Items You’d Like (7 Total): Group 4 + Kitty's Picture + Sterling's Picture + Mitzi's Picture + Skye's Picture + Coco's Picture + Sydney's Picture + Merengue's Picture

Thanks~ Someone has already asked for Coco's Pic so please choose another item if you'd like!

Character Name: Bebe
Town Name: Norberry
FC: 5387-0687-9228
Group Number + Items You’d Like: Group 5 - Roman Candles x2 Sparklers all 4 bunny balloons
Complete Set You’d Like To Enter For: Golden tool set

Thanks for hosting this great giveaway!

No problem~ There are 5 bunny balloons, which would put your total to 8 items so eliminate one item please.

Okay, I'll add cabana wall radio, blue dotted dress, birthday table and campfire cookware, all from Group 4.
Thanks for the giveaway.

Thanks~ I've made the change~

Adding you now!

Aw no problem! :D I'll deliver to you after I've delivered to BookGirl

Thanks! I'm just happy to help~ I'll deliver to you after I deliver to Canelle

You're welcome! I'll deliver to you after Marina~

Hey just saw this, are you ready now?

Oh oops. My post wasn't fast enough then lol; sorry. I guess replace Coco's Picture with Flurry's. :]

Thanks~ Someone has already asked for Coco's Pic so please choose another item if you'd like!

No problem~ There are 5 bunny balloons, which would put your total to 8 items so eliminate one item please.

Thanks~ I've made the change~

I'll remove 1 roman candle, Thanks hun

Character Name: Jake
Town Name: Rosewood
FC: 4597-0023-5934
Group Number + Items You’d Like (7 Total): Group 3 - Basket of bamboo shoots, 3 pink carnations, 1 Red Carnation, 2 orange tulips
Complete Set You’d Like To Enter For (Only Choose 1): Art Please!

Character Name: Jake
Town Name: Rosewood
FC: 4597-0023-5934
Group Number + Items You’d Like (7 Total): Group 3 - Basket of bamboo shoots, 3 pink carnations, 1 Red Carnation, 2 orange tulips
Complete Set You’d Like To Enter For (Only Choose 1): Sloppy Please!!

Read the guidelines again, I'm giving out three sets and Sloppy isn't one of them.

Hello there. My order :)

Character Name: Sun
Town Name: Honemm
FC: 1564-4578-7429
Group Number + Items You’d Like (7 Total): Group 5: Vanilla Soft-serve (x3), Choco Soft-serve (x2), Strawberry Ice Cream (x2)

Thank you very much

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back