• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Turnips Turnips to sell : 200 and more. For forum bells or in game bells

BumPaf

Queer Designer
Bells
Feedback
100% (7) +
Well... as in the title. I need to sell turnips for more that 200 bells a lot.

hey!! if you're really desperate i recommend you take a look at nookazon, if you catch sellers at a good time their islands wont be packed and most of them have a decently cheap entry fee!

thank you for the tip. But I don't see anything about turnip selling. Not even in the "service" part

Can I come in ?
That was yesterday morning so I doubt the boys at nooks extended that price to today.
If anyone needs bells give me a shout, you can stop by my island and grab 20 million or so. If there lots of interest I'll hold another bell drop giveaway 😀
20211116_162840.jpg

Back