• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Turnips Turnips for 498 and Saharah (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatKarma

Bells
Switch
7813-3327-3994
Feedback
100% (49) +
Saharah is trapped on the beach just past Able Sisters. Follow the path from the airport to Able's, Nooks (Turnips for 498!) and a free shopping area. Saharah has yellow kitchen mat, lacy rug, red wavy rug, street art wall and western desert floor.

Shop and explore but please don't run or shake trees. No tips necessary but I won't turn down IGB, NMT or TBT :) Please list your IGN and Island and I'll DM you the Dodo - I'm trying to limit traffic jams.

I'll be on for a few hours and close then come back on in the evening. It's 2pm PST here. I'm the one in the blue bowling shirt.

I’d like to visit if possible :) Only have 300 turnips but need to sell them before they go to waste lol
Kirby from Coral Lair!

Could i come sell my turnips? I'll need to make two trips as i have 6,000 Turnips.

Allie from Serenity. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back