• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Turnips at 575

Hello! I can bring Lily seeds if you're still open :)

Edit: I'm sorted now - happy to give you lily seeds though if you need them

Last edited:
yes yes! There was a comm error so send me a message if your session got interrupted, and anyone who still wants to come let me know so I can get you the new code!

looking to sell if you're still accepting people, I can tip a nmt

we are still open for business! If anyone has any color cosmos besides red and wants to leave any that would be greatly appreciated :) again: plant, not picked! and also again: don't feel like anyone has to leave anything <3

If you're still open, I can tip a golden nugget and some white windflowers

If you're still open I'd love to come by!
Can give 3 blue windflowers or I have a pink cosmo I can give :)

I would love to come!! I have so many hybrids I don't use so I could drop them off after!

Also, do you allow multiple trips or just one? If you allow multiple, I can drop off the hybrids on my final trip!

Let me know~

If you are still rolling, I would like to visit.

Message sent.

Back