• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Turnips are at 615

Hello, thank you for letting me sell in your town. I was trying to tip but got an error. Keep me on please, I'd like to still tip you. I was Tal, all in green with 4 leaf clover. I have work soon, best time for me will be after 7pm EST or any time during the weekend. (it is about 1:30pm at the time of my post if that helps you convert any time difference we may have).

You have an 830k tip waiting for you from me. :)

I'd love to pop in, please tell me if you're still available! My FC is 1590-5785-7090

added you, aerith1992, but i can't trade for about an hour because i have to go out to lunch ><

sure c:

i'll let everyone come when i get back

i'll be gone for about an hour

Could I come to sell my perfect oranges?
Will you be available in a few hours because I'm gonna go sleep for a bit because it's getting late

Can I come too?

I have over 1 million in bells to sell and I'll give a 10% tip (;

Could I come to sell my perfect oranges?
Will you be available in a few hours because I'm gonna go sleep for a bit because it's getting late

Orange is her native fruit..^^

Back