• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

turnips 538 ^⨪^ signatures? shampoodles? katie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey are you still able to open your gates and let me get my hair done? i'm not really happy with the new look i got! ):

Hi again! I think you might've missed my earlier post (I know these forums won't display most recent posts in a thread sometimes, it's irksome!), so I'm bringing it back. ^^;

~(=^‥^)ノCATS

May I come over to sell turnips whenever you're available? Thanks so much! :)

(The kaomoji is supposed to be a cat; the dots are eyes and the carets are ears. It's not perfect, but I thought it was cute all the same.) :D

Hi again! I think you might've missed my earlier post (I know these forums won't display most recent posts in a thread sometimes, it's irksome!), so I'm bringing it back. ^^;

(The kaomoji is supposed to be a cat; the dots are eyes and the carets are ears. It's not perfect, but I thought it was cute all the same.) :D

thank you and sorry :D could come now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey are you still able to open your gates and let me get my hair done? i'm not really happy with the new look i got! ):

could come now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back