• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

turnips 538 ^⨪^ signatures? shampoodles? katie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey are you still able to open your gates and let me get my hair done? i'm not really happy with the new look i got! ):

Hi again! I think you might've missed my earlier post (I know these forums won't display most recent posts in a thread sometimes, it's irksome!), so I'm bringing it back. ^^;

~(=^‥^)ノCATS

May I come over to sell turnips whenever you're available? Thanks so much! :)

(The kaomoji is supposed to be a cat; the dots are eyes and the carets are ears. It's not perfect, but I thought it was cute all the same.) :D

Hi again! I think you might've missed my earlier post (I know these forums won't display most recent posts in a thread sometimes, it's irksome!), so I'm bringing it back. ^^;

(The kaomoji is supposed to be a cat; the dots are eyes and the carets are ears. It's not perfect, but I thought it was cute all the same.) :D

thank you and sorry :D could come now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey are you still able to open your gates and let me get my hair done? i'm not really happy with the new look i got! ):

could come now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back