Selling Turnip prices at 531 in lovely Lavender Town.

Ok cool. You have a nice town. Ty again

I have a ton of turnips, so if someone wants go go beforeme, ill be the last one since i have like a million>~<

dia & cassandra are you guys still here?

- - - Post Merge - - -

hmm guess not. these are the people left, whydontyousay, uyuu,infinitedespair, mxacey & kyoko.

cassandra, you can sell with my brother and my friend who coincidentally is also cassandra. that's my last 3. if you missed your turn im really sorry. i gotta go sleep go after this it's 10:09PM here IRL. my brother will probably let you guys in, please dont be rude to him. i've given him person to kick anyone who gives him a hard time out. thank you.

you never asked me to come?? ) : > I saw that you said I was in the next group so I've been waiting but you never said when... I'm still ready, though!! so please tell me when you're ready for me. (╯▽╰")

thasso, yeah two people didn't answer my messages so you moved up nyx81 LOL. like i said you can come with the next group since it's gonna be 2 people only.

Just realized this thread is still going and just gotta say you are a real trooper kathy, like seriously you should get a prize for doing this all day xD

thasso, cassandra & kyoko you guys can come now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

spacey, thanks! 4 cups of iced coffee later LOL. my brother cut me off my supply D:
and i had to tt to get the last of everyone and my brother & my irl friends so they could sell in my town LOL.
my brother should get a cookie too for helping me keep track, idk if you saw my i handwrote everyone who wanted to come and crossed them off and hes been opening & closing my gate for me lol!

okay guyss im gonna shower, then sleep. my brother's gonna be holding down the fort. please be nice to him, i've given him permission to kick people out if they're being rude. hes doing this as a favor to me so if i kick a group out that's gonna be it, he doesn't have to stay here and watch you guys sell in my town but hes willing to for this last group!

Oh man, I got an error. :c I'm out of time for tonight, but thank you guys for going out of your way to help so many people.
I'll try to come by sometime to leave a tip anyway. :D

Thank you again!

Update: experiencing technical difficulties. Those who were dced may now enter.

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol my sister actually picked it because it's her favorite color. she gets really annoyed when people come to her town and are all OHHH GHOST TOWN.

Back