tuna shadow

Gruntilda

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
I am just curious... is the shadow for the tune noticeably bigger than the other ocean fish? I havn't caught one yet and was wondering if it is like the tuna shadows in the other AC games - a whole lot bigger.

It's what I've heard but I haven't caught one to confirm it. The rare fish do have larger shadows in general, though. I'm hoping to see a screenie from someone eventually :D

I read on the animal crossing wiki that the tuna does in fact show up as a bigger shadow than all the rest, so its easy to be recognized.

It's HUGE compared to the other ocean fish. I've caught 3 so far, it's very easy to tell them apart.

Is there any particular time that they show up?... like at night as opposed to during the day?

i've only caught one, so i haven't noticed anything. i think all of the fish spawn randomly.

I've caught two so far, but they're extremely rare and worth 5,000 Bells each. And yes, its shadow is freaking enormous lol.

I took the best screencap that I could, but yes it's a pretty large shadow compared to the Olive Flounder.

Tuna:

Ox5JcwN.png

Olive Flounder:

QOWZbSO.png

Last edited:
Back