• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trying to love a RUDE villager

When I first got the game I had Ankha and I didn't understand why she couldn't take a compliment, it was like she'd find some way to throw it back at me, or she'd say something nice and then spoil it! I got really attached to her rude ways though and quickly grew to love her. It took longer for me to like the Uchi villagers though and I didn't really like them until I read up on them and understood what they were like! Since then I think they're great, and Snooty is one of my favourite personality types along with cranky! I just can't warm up to the smugs though, I don't know what is is! I don't think I've become good enough friends with any of them because when they ask to move I always jump at the chnace, that probably doesn't help!

the lazy i had was rude originally too, i even sent him a letter telling him off and instructing him not to talk to me again when i was learning how to play the game. and of course later on after we became better friends in the game he would always whip out that letter and say he was keeping it forever, lol. but they're just bits of code, eh...

*Cough* Any villagers that I really dislike, I just whack with nets *Cough* I quite dislike the Cranky villagers, so I try to have them not be in my town. Think I might have a snooty as a dreamie, not sure though.

I like how this thread started out just as a question about the game, and then it got filled with everyone talking about Chuggaconroy :D

i've never had a villager be rude to me so i can't really say anything
i love uchi personality i love snooty personality i love pretty much every personality especially jock
the jock's personalities are so cute i cant even

Back