Spring Sakura
Pink Hybrid Lily
Isabelle
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Father's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Rainbow Feather
う
I have already my QR code reader. Now I am trying to get a mannequin? Is there any secret to talking them into letting me have one? I have been talking to Sable every day for the last week. I try talking to Mabel and Label but they just ask store questions... Any advice would be appreciated.

To get a mannequin from Mable you have to buy 50 clothing items (tops, bottoms, dresses).
If you bought all 5 items each day, it would take you 10 days to get your first mannequin.
To get a mannequin from Sable you have to buy an additional clothing item (51 total) then talk to Sable after you have bought it.
To get a mannequin from Labelle you have to buy an accessory (I don't know if hats count) for 31 days. Buying multiple items in a day doesn't count, it is the number of days that count here.
To get a mannequin from Gracie, once the final store upgrade has happened, buy any item from Gracie (doesn't have to be clothes).
Good Luck.

Thank you so much for your help. I did get my first Mannequin today. 1 more question. Can you get more than 1 mannequin from them? I wanted to display some outfits for Gracies Fashion Check and I have several of them. Thank you.

Thank you so much for your help. I did get my first Mannequin today. 1 more question. Can you get more than 1 mannequin from them? I wanted to display some outfits for Gracies Fashion Check and I have several of them. Thank you.

No, I believe those are the only ones you'll ever get, hence why Sable tells you to take good care of them because they're hard to get hold of!

you can only get 4 in the game and you cannot drop them on the ground, trade them, or put them in letters...if you sell them they are gone forever.

I remember seeing someones house (dream maybe) where they had several Mannequins. I know you cant drop them like furniture. So how would one obtain more than 3? Ah yes I remember it was someones dream town They had a least 1 mannequin in every room. Some rooms had 2.

You can get 4 mannequins total, if they had more than 4 in the house I don't know how it was possible because you cannot drop them on the ground, gift them, trade them or sell them in retail (you can sell them to Reese but you can't put them up for sale).

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would go and double check where you saw that and count how many total were in the one house because I have no idea how they would have gotten more than 4 unless it was a glitch but I have never personally heard of anyone having more than 4.
Sable, Mabel, Labelle and Gracie each give you 1 and that is it.

You may have seen clothes displayed -- they appear to be on wooden mannequins. Especially when it's a dress, it can look very similar. But the black full figure mannequins with heads are limited to four per character.

If you have 4 characters in your town, technically it's possible to have up to 16 mannequins in your town (but only 4 in each characters house)

Bump~

So it's impossible to own more then 4 on 1 player. But is it possible to use your mayor and go into another character's house to wear their mannequin outfits?

Can't you place a mannequin in the museum and pick them up with another player?

I had the same idea with the museum, but you can't. So that means that it's not likely to be possible in homes that don't belong to the character you're on.

Damn, that's too bad. But on the other hand you can only wear 1 outfit at a time...

Last edited:
Hackers might be able to hack items and double their own mannequins but editing gamecode of another item.
I'm not 100% sure on that though.

Back