Trying to decide who should move out is hard...

AskaRay

Bells
Switch
7917-6769-3469
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
I was looking through my villagers, and I realized I only had like...three personality types in my town, whoops.
There are a couple villagers I want to move out in a while [Edgar and Butch] but that still won't be enough! Geez.

I have THREE cranky villagers, three!!! And one needs to go, but who?
I have Kabuki, but he's staying, so it's really down to Roscoe and Bruce. I like them both though...
Also, two different uchi villagers!! Either Mira or Frita need to move out, but... they're both cute.

It's so hard. Anyone have any suggestions?

Also, did you ever need to move someone out for any reason, but had a hard time deciding??

I'd go with Butch.

And I'd keep Frita. The sheep are just funny imo.

@Fuzzling - YEAH I love the french fry sheep, but I've had Mira forever...!!! Such a hard choice :(

@PokeCam420 - HMmmmm Roscoe is a cutie.
Honestly if I ever get another ACNL game I'll just fill that town with cranky guys, they're great.

Both of them are cool.
But Kabuki...man...he's adorable...especially when he yawns or sneezes.

Hm...
A solution would be to decide which villagers you would like to have in your town and base your decision on that.

For example, let's say the villagers you want are static (squirrel), diana (deer), Deli (monkey) and Wendy (sheep)

Then you could bruce go since he's a deer and frita since she's a sheep

so maximum villager variety!

because having a town with many of the same species could get boring idk ;o;

Hm...
A solution would be to decide which villagers you would like to have in your town and base your decision on that.

For example, let's say the villagers you want are static (squirrel), diana (deer), Deli (monkey) and Wendy (sheep)

Then you could bruce go since he's a deer and frita since she's a sheep

so maximum villager variety!

because having a town with many of the same species could get boring idk ;o;

I was thinking of doing something like that, esp for Roscoe vs Bruce. I mean, I already have Julian (a """horse""") so I may let Roscoe go... Still. IDK about Mira and Frita.
like I have 2 bunnies already not counting Mira AND I want to move in two other bunnies!! (I love the bunnies) So no help there, hhaha.

Ah, i feel for you. I have 2 uchi, 2 lazy, 2 peppy and no jock. I had to let someone go to get a jock, so I let go of Clay. But whadya know, I ended up getting another lazy instead!

If you really really like both Mira and Frita, than you could let go of both Roscoe and Bruce. I guess another thing that might help make your decision is their house placement. Like, which one would you like to move their house the most?

OOH Clay is adorable, I want him to be my lazy villager :')
HMM I just rearranged all the paths in my town (so they weren't connected to houses anymore because people kept MOVING ON THEM...) and now.. no one's house is really in a terrible place. Roscoe's is sort of out of the way, but... as for that.

HM I could theoretically let them both move. Hm. HM. Urgh.

I have the same issue, I need to make room for at least one more villager but I like my current villagers a lot and don't know which one to get rid of. :(

Back