• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Trees

TREE HUGGER! just kidding lol no really i am just kidding dont take it offensively. doesnt your town get really crowded?

In my GC version i cut down EVERY single tree in the village and all the trees that i have are my fruit plantation of Cherrys. Pears, Peached and a couple of my apple trees that my town came with.. thats it!! this time ill leave trees unless they are in my way :p

I'm very strict with my vegetation. I keep all my cedar trees up north, all my normal trees in the middle, and all my coconut trees by the beach. I have small orchards of fruit trees all throughout town. I have a flower garden by my house, with every type of flower, including a dandelion (and puff), Jacob's Ladder, four-leafed clover, and a red turnip.

That is I had all that, before I lost my AC:WW game. But I plan to do the same in City Folk.

Tyeforce said:
I'm very strict with my vegetation. I keep all my cedar trees up north, all my normal trees in the middle, and all my coconut trees by the beach. I have small orchards of fruit trees all throughout town. I have a flower garden by my house, with every type of flower, including a dandelion (and puff), Jacob's Ladder, four-leafed clover, and a red turnip.

That is I had all that, before I lost my AC:WW game. But I plan to do the same in City Folk.
(You can only put coconut trees by the beach..)

ya i remember when i first found a coconut i planted one next to the beach and then i tried to plant some on the land because i thought it would be funny but sadly it didnt work lol

Jas0n said:
Tyeforce said:

(You can only put coconut trees by the beach..)
Well, yeah...so I guess saying that was redundant, lol.

It might just be me... but it seems like shaking the cedar trees gives you beehives a lot more often then normal trees... And in my gamecube game I buy shovels like every day so I can plant new gold trees... no point, but it would be an awesome forrest.

lol nice what kind of trees... the same kind you cut down or what, and how do you accidently cut down a tree. if you really dont want to cut down any trees why do you even have an axe in the first place???

the fir trees serve their purpose during the bright nights and acorn festival. if i'm correct, acorns can appear underneath fir trees and regular trees without fruit. the fir trees are also the only trees that will get lights put on them during the bright nights.

Well my town's name has to do with those non-fruit trees, so I think they'd be nice if they stayed haha. I'm not gonna over-populate them though and have more of them then fruit trees but I still would like my town to live up to its name.

Axolotl Alex said:
Well my town's name has to do with those non-fruit trees, so I think they'd be nice if they stayed haha. I'm not gonna over-populate them though and have more of them then fruit trees but I still would like my town to live up to its name.
what is your town name???

bloodbend3r said:
the fir trees serve their purpose during the bright nights and acorn festival. if i'm correct, acorns can appear underneath fir trees and regular trees without fruit. the fir trees are also the only trees that will get lights put on them during the bright nights.
your avi goes great with this topic lol

bloodbend3r said:
Correct, and nice avy!

uggghhh maybe i should go to sleep and then the morning will come faster... but i dont think i will get to sleep easily unless i am really tired... hmmmmmmm wat to do

VantagE said:
Its suppose to be a llama... it creeps me out too...
IT'S BUNCHIES which pretty much directly translates to WIN!!! According to an old and now dead forum I used to frequent

and bunchies love soup too

pinecone2654 said:
VantagE said:
Its suppose to be a llama... it creeps me out too...
IT'S BUNCHIES which pretty much directly translates to WIN!!! According to an old and now dead forum I used to frequent

and bunchies love soup too
lol that is good too know

:llama:
come here bunchie get the soup come on get it get it lol

Back