• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Train Station Upgrade. :

Joanna0527

Bells
Feedback
100% (9) +
So, I need 50 more visits at my town. I only have bells to give in return. So, 3K for every person that comes, even if you want to come 50 times, I'll pay you 3K per time. I ONLY need 50 visits. I know it's not much, but, 3K adds up for me. 150K for 50 people IS a lot. - Friend Code : 3497 0772 8863. Town Name : CapsTown. Name : Joanna. -

I can't do it today, but if you're on tomorrow morning, I could do it then.

It seems you haven't added me, though...

Last edited:
Sure, I'll come, why not? My FC is 1246-9279-6770. Add me and I'll come.
Open.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How many visits in total are needed in general?

You need 100 total.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't do it today, but if you're on tomorrow morning, I could do it then.

It seems you haven't added me, though...

Oh, okay. I'll close my gate. I'll let you know if I'll need you tomorrow.

Anyone else? Remember, you could visit multiple times and get 3K each time. I need 47 more visits. :}

Open to you two. Only take ONE bag per person.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, please make it quick. It's 11:55PM here. Nothing is open, so, there's nothing to do besides just pick up the money and leave. AND, DO NOT run around my house as I have a ton of roses there.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll give this another 20 minutes, 12:25 Eastern I'm going to sleep.

Add me.

And if you don't mind, I want you to come to my town. I have the same goal as you do. We can work it out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just now, I'm hosting someone.

I'll be there in five minutes.

I must register you. (My town visitor just left.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

You weren't coming on places for me to visit.

You should make sure I'm definitely registered as a Friend. I'll come up as "Jill."

Friend Code: 4441-9686-6814.

Back