North America Trading WA cards! Only need 01. Vivian and 29. Julia! (have extras from all series)

Thx muchly!!! I may grab another pack or 2 tomorrow. I'll let ya know if I do. If so I may have more trades so hold off on sending mine.

Thx muchly!!! I may grab another pack or 2 tomorrow. I'll let ya know if I do. If so I may have more trades so hold off on sending mine.

I already packaged it up and have it all ready to go so no worries hehe :) if you end up getting Barbaara in a pack you can just trade her again!

Hiya, are you willing to trade for cards you already have, or are you exclusively looking for your wants?

I was interested in your Octavian and Pekoe, but I don't believe I have any of your current wants. Let me know if you're interested!

Hiya, are you willing to trade for cards you already have, or are you exclusively looking for your wants?

I was interested in your Octavian and Pekoe, but I don't believe I have any of your current wants. Let me know if you're interested!
Hey, so unfortunately at the moment I'm only looking to trade for cards I don't have- however, once I complete series 4 I will be sending out my duplicates to people who still need to complete their series! :)

I dont have any cards to trade you, Ive just started collecting series 1. But if its allowed Id trade you TBT for some of your cards

EDIT: It isnt allowed, nevermind lol

Last edited:
Back