North America Trading WA cards! Only need 01. Vivian and 29. Julia! (have extras from all series)

Bump, still need Frobert. Had a trade set up for it but have yet to recieve it after 4 weeks.

I have 393. Frobert but he is not actually an extra. I am not even close to finishing so I am willing to trade him if you would be willing to give me 160. Pekoe, 237. Bam, & 370. Jacques. If that seems like a fair trade please let me know and Frobert is all yours.

I have 393. Frobert but he is not actually an extra. I am not even close to finishing so I am willing to trade him if you would be willing to give me 160. Pekoe, 237. Bam, & 370. Jacques. If that seems like a fair trade please let me know and Frobert is all yours.

Hey, I'll keep this offer in mind and get back to you :)

Hi! I have #393 ~ Frobert :). Are all of your cards English? If so, would you be willing to trade Fang for Frobert? PM if you're interested.

Last edited:
I'm located in Canada. I have WA42 Gonzo and am interested in your 385 Lucky.

I've been doing most of my trading on reddit and can give you my username so that you can check my feedback, if you'd like.

Thanks!

Would you be willing to do a 2:1 for either Fang or Lolly? I have Norma and Cleo and I'm in Canada. If not that's totally understandable!

Hi I have

12-wade
28-Raddle
30-Louie
33-Ellie
34-Boots
36-Candi
39-Cashmere
42-Gonzo
48-Cleo

Need these from your list
263-Gaston
276-Biskit
304-Phineas
347-Tammy
352-Rory
371-Sally
385-Lucky
392-Cranston

Last edited:
I have those dupes available if you need them! I'd love to trade you Vivian and Julia for Lily and Pekoe!

Back