No, that's wrong!
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
User Title Color Change
every other thread abt this has died or the OP hasnt come online
looking for people to gift swap, i have ~20 gifts rn
my id is 2000 7301 435

Do you have any other gifts? I don't care for sanrio, so I would prefer to give my sanrio gifts in exchange for tangerine gifts or other gifts. I could also just trade for sanrio gifts, but it would be nice if they went to someone who wanted them. I'm Livia in game and Ii think we're already friends :)

Do you have any other gifts? I don't care for sanrio, so I would prefer to give my sanrio gifts in exchange for tangerine gifts or other gifts. I could also just trade for sanrio gifts, but it would be nice if they went to someone who wanted them. I'm Livia in game and Ii think we're already friends :)
Just saw this before I logged onto pocket camp. Thanks for gift, sent tangerine gift in return so hope that’s better for you 🙂

yeah ive got a bunch of different gifts i can send over instead ^^

I have 18 Sanrio gifts to trade for likewise or any other tbh! I also have a lot of gifts I haven’t sent over if anyone else is willing to trade back and forth x (I just crafted the Sanrio boxes before the screen shot)

Attachments

• 12709B63-E435-42CC-B830-3D3E962D9DB7.png
    12709B63-E435-42CC-B830-3D3E962D9DB7.png
    727.7 KB · Views: 33
Back