kanek

No, that's wrong!
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
User Title Color Change
every other thread abt this has died or the OP hasnt come online
looking for people to gift swap, i have ~20 gifts rn
my id is 2000 7301 435

Do you have any other gifts? I don't care for sanrio, so I would prefer to give my sanrio gifts in exchange for tangerine gifts or other gifts. I could also just trade for sanrio gifts, but it would be nice if they went to someone who wanted them. I'm Livia in game and Ii think we're already friends :)

Do you have any other gifts? I don't care for sanrio, so I would prefer to give my sanrio gifts in exchange for tangerine gifts or other gifts. I could also just trade for sanrio gifts, but it would be nice if they went to someone who wanted them. I'm Livia in game and Ii think we're already friends :)
Just saw this before I logged onto pocket camp. Thanks for gift, sent tangerine gift in return so hope that’s better for you 🙂

yeah ive got a bunch of different gifts i can send over instead ^^

I have 18 Sanrio gifts to trade for likewise or any other tbh! I also have a lot of gifts I haven’t sent over if anyone else is willing to trade back and forth x (I just crafted the Sanrio boxes before the screen shot)

Attachments

• 12709B63-E435-42CC-B830-3D3E962D9DB7.png
    12709B63-E435-42CC-B830-3D3E962D9DB7.png
    727.7 KB · Views: 33
Back