Buying /Trading ✨Meri's Dream Collectible Hunt✨ [Apr 8th] [T/S] 2024 Ordered House Set (Yellow の) - LF Galaxy Egg/Monochrome Feathers/TBT | DT Heart Balloons

Hi Meri 💕

I have a sweet heart balloon from Mar 10, 2024 at 8:16 PM EST that I could date trade with you if that's early enough

Hi Meri 💙

Had an extra sweet and saw your offer c:
Would you take a Sweet Balloon for one regular Light Blue Balloon and a Sweet Bunny Balloon from the shop? (40 MEOW) any/no messages needed!

Welp, I also have a sweet balloon, dated 21 march 6am british time.
Was interested in the meow coupons but of course i understad if you perfer a different one already mentioned.
Have a lovely day!

I have an extra pink regular balloon I could trade you for some meow coupons if you want?

Hi Meri 💕

I have a sweet heart balloon from Mar 10, 2024 at 8:16 PM EST that I could date trade with you if that's early enough
Hopefully that should work! 🤞 I'll send mine over to you!

Hi Meri 💙

Had an extra sweet and saw your offer c:
Would you take a Sweet Balloon for one regular Light Blue Balloon and a Sweet Bunny Balloon from the shop? (40 MEOW) any/no messages needed!
Sounds perfect!! ;v; I'll get those purchased and send them right over.

Welp, I also have a sweet balloon, dated 21 march 6am british time.
Was interested in the meow coupons but of course i understad if you perfer a different one already mentioned.
Have a lovely day!
Sorry, I'm only looking for one Sweet regular balloon and Blink already offered! ;u; Best of luck to you though!

I have an extra pink regular balloon I could trade you for some meow coupons if you want?
I'd love to! c: What would you like me to grab from the Shop?

Hopefully that should work! 🤞 I'll send mine over to you!

Sounds perfect!! ;v; I'll get those purchased and send them right over.

Sorry, I'm only looking for one Sweet regular balloon and Blink already offered! ;u; Best of luck to you though!

I'd love to! c: What would you like me to grab from the Shop?
Could you buy me a pink heart balloon (25 meow coupons) and a perfect pear (10 meow coupons) please? I’ll send you the pink balloon

Back