Buying /Trading ✨Meri's Dream Collectible Hunt✨ [Apr 8th] [T/S] 2024 Ordered House Set (Yellow の) - LF Galaxy Egg/Monochrome Feathers/TBT | DT Heart Balloons

hi! I have a red heart balloon from March 11th. Could I trade it for a pink hammer from the shop? Any/no message is fine, thanks!

hi! I have a red heart balloon from March 11th. Could I trade it for a pink hammer from the shop? Any/no message is fine, thanks!
Absolutely, I just sent it over! ^^ No message is fine for the heart balloon as well!

✨🌠✨
ran out of room in my title but I'm dting Heart Balloons as well now! offering tbt tips for any help with making my heart rainbow dreams come true 🌈

I could trade you a perfect cherry for a lychee!! Im getting it for a friend so i'll need to double check when they need it but i'll let you know :>

If you could purchase the lychee soon that'd be great, no message necessary! And when would you like the cherry? would you like me to get it now or later, and any message?
Sure thing, I'll send it right on over! c: No message is fine on the cherry, you can buy one whenever you get the chance!

Back