• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Trading Julian, Marshal, Marina, + Lots more

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i have a pierce? i'll pay 10K and give you a frita?.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'll give you mira if you want..

Hi, Hi!!! I have Mallary and I would love to trade her for Coco*, Erik**, Drago, or Fauna**? (since those are most desired villagers...) If she's not popular enough for you to do that I can also add the full Ice set and some villager pictures?

can i have a pierce? i'll pay 10K and give you a frita….

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'll give you mira if you want..

I have a pending trade going through with Mira so I'll let you know if that doesn't go through. Otherwise I'll just let you know if Pierce goes unclaimed for trading

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, Hi!!! I have Mallary and I would love to trade her for Coco*, Erik**, Drago, or Fauna**? (since those are most desired villagers...) If she's not popular enough for you to do that I can also add the full Ice set and some villager pictures?

sent you a pm!

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg, i'll see if i can get any of the ones you want, i need lily >u<

awesome! thanks for the help

Good afternoon! I have Mallary in town, but she's not planning to move, neither in boxes currently. I could try pinging her for Fang, if your trade with Novi doesn't work out! :)

I can add bells on it, if you'd like to!

I have chevre if you're willing to trade for Rudy, but I would need to pick up Rudy first because I have 8 villagers right now and i'm trying to avoid getting a random, and then I can move chevre out :3

I have chevre if you're willing to trade for Rudy, but I would need to pick up Rudy first because I have 8 villagers right now and i'm trying to avoid getting a random, and then I can move chevre out :3

I'll do that trade! I'll just be gone until Monday now. Send me a PM if you're still interested

- - - Post Merge - - -

if fuana still not available to trade...?Q.Q

still doing trades, so if you have somebody I need I'll trade you Fauna for them. Otherwise send me a PM in like a week to see if she's available :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good afternoon! I have Mallary in town, but she's not planning to move, neither in boxes currently. I could try pinging her for Fang, if your trade with Novi doesn't work out! :)

I can add bells on it, if you'd like to!

I got Mallary. Thank you tho :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey guys! thanks everybody for all the help so far. I'm going to be out until Monday and we can resume trades then! Happy Easter :)

The only villager I have to offer at the moment is Chadder, but I'd really really really like Rodeo! (he's not very popular so I hope you could accept this?)

I have Biskit in boxes right now if you'd like : )

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm interested in Julian, Beau, and Diana in that order : )

I don't have any of the villagers you're looking for, but If Marina goes unclaimed I would love to trade for her if that's okay.

The only villager I have to offer at the moment is Chadder, but I'd really really really like Rodeo! (he's not very popular so I hope you could accept this?)

sent you a PM :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

So Im guessing that marshal is taken already?

I have a Marshal ready to trade

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Biskit in boxes right now if you'd like : )

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm interested in Julian, Beau, and Diana in that order : )

sent you a PM :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't have any of the villagers you're looking for, but If Marina goes unclaimed I would love to trade for her if that's okay.

Sounds good :) I just added some more villagers to the list I'm looking for too

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you what you want quick but i need rudy :D

sounds good :)

I have Blanche in my town that I am trying to move out. Would you be willing to trade her for Marina when I am able to?

I could get Nana and maybe Marcel too, I'd like Beau the most if its available

there is still a Beau available. Shoot me a PM if you're sure you can get them :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Blanche in my town that I am trying to move out. Would you be willing to trade her for Marina when I am able to?

Sure!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back