Trading Trading Julian, Marshal, Marina, + Lots more

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i have a pierce? i'll pay 10K and give you a frita?.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'll give you mira if you want..

Hi, Hi!!! I have Mallary and I would love to trade her for Coco*, Erik**, Drago, or Fauna**? (since those are most desired villagers...) If she's not popular enough for you to do that I can also add the full Ice set and some villager pictures?

can i have a pierce? i'll pay 10K and give you a frita….

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'll give you mira if you want..

I have a pending trade going through with Mira so I'll let you know if that doesn't go through. Otherwise I'll just let you know if Pierce goes unclaimed for trading

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, Hi!!! I have Mallary and I would love to trade her for Coco*, Erik**, Drago, or Fauna**? (since those are most desired villagers...) If she's not popular enough for you to do that I can also add the full Ice set and some villager pictures?

sent you a pm!

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg, i'll see if i can get any of the ones you want, i need lily >u<

awesome! thanks for the help

Good afternoon! I have Mallary in town, but she's not planning to move, neither in boxes currently. I could try pinging her for Fang, if your trade with Novi doesn't work out! :)

I can add bells on it, if you'd like to!

I have chevre if you're willing to trade for Rudy, but I would need to pick up Rudy first because I have 8 villagers right now and i'm trying to avoid getting a random, and then I can move chevre out :3

I have chevre if you're willing to trade for Rudy, but I would need to pick up Rudy first because I have 8 villagers right now and i'm trying to avoid getting a random, and then I can move chevre out :3

I'll do that trade! I'll just be gone until Monday now. Send me a PM if you're still interested

- - - Post Merge - - -

if fuana still not available to trade...?Q.Q

still doing trades, so if you have somebody I need I'll trade you Fauna for them. Otherwise send me a PM in like a week to see if she's available :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good afternoon! I have Mallary in town, but she's not planning to move, neither in boxes currently. I could try pinging her for Fang, if your trade with Novi doesn't work out! :)

I can add bells on it, if you'd like to!

I got Mallary. Thank you tho :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey guys! thanks everybody for all the help so far. I'm going to be out until Monday and we can resume trades then! Happy Easter :)

The only villager I have to offer at the moment is Chadder, but I'd really really really like Rodeo! (he's not very popular so I hope you could accept this?)

I have Biskit in boxes right now if you'd like : )

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm interested in Julian, Beau, and Diana in that order : )

I don't have any of the villagers you're looking for, but If Marina goes unclaimed I would love to trade for her if that's okay.

The only villager I have to offer at the moment is Chadder, but I'd really really really like Rodeo! (he's not very popular so I hope you could accept this?)

sent you a PM :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

So Im guessing that marshal is taken already?

I have a Marshal ready to trade

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Biskit in boxes right now if you'd like : )

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm interested in Julian, Beau, and Diana in that order : )

sent you a PM :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't have any of the villagers you're looking for, but If Marina goes unclaimed I would love to trade for her if that's okay.

Sounds good :) I just added some more villagers to the list I'm looking for too

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you what you want quick but i need rudy :D

sounds good :)

I have Blanche in my town that I am trying to move out. Would you be willing to trade her for Marina when I am able to?

I could get Nana and maybe Marcel too, I'd like Beau the most if its available

there is still a Beau available. Shoot me a PM if you're sure you can get them :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Blanche in my town that I am trying to move out. Would you be willing to trade her for Marina when I am able to?

Sure!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back