Selling /Trading - Final Boss Feather (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kilza~

Staff
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Feedback
100% (286) +
245.jpg

So I recently won the Final Boss Feather from the scavenger hunt raffle, but since I can't see myself using it in my lineup I'd rather sell or trade it. Since it is an extremely rare collectible, I'm okay with holding onto it for as long as I need to until I do get an offer that is acceptable.

I've received offers from multiple people already which I'm contemplating, but I do want to see whether or not there are more people out there willing to offer for it. I don't want to drag this out for too long if I can help it, though I likely won't move it right away unless somebody's offer blows me away, lol.

Feel free to post any offers in this thread or PM them to me on here or on Discord!

Last edited:
Just curious, do you have certain wishlist collectibles you are looking for, or are you only looking for TBT offers? :)

Also congrats on that raffle win btw!

Thank you! I don't really have a wishlist of collectibles, tbh. So I lean more towards getting TBT, but I'm open to receiving collectibles in the offer (either with TBT or without), though they'd mainly serve for the purpose of flipping them for more TBT down the road.

I will say that it's looking like I may be selling this sooner than I expected, potentially in a day or two.

Evening bump, potentially the last bump I'll do for this thread before the feather is sold.

e: The feather has been sold. Thanks to anybody who showed interest and made an offer on it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back