Trading Trading DIYs, Saharah, and Gulliver Unorderables

Smuhguhwuss

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Feedback
100% (47) +
Hey all! I've currently stocked up on quite a few items I'm hoping to trade for DIY recipes (see below) and/or items on my wishlist. Feel free to take a look and make an offer!

• Bamboo Doll
  • Bamboo Drum (x2)
  • Bamboo Lunch Box
  • Bamboo Wand
  • Basement Flooring
  • Birdhouse
  • Bunny Day Lamp
  • Bunny Day Merry Balloons
  • Bunny Day Wardrobe
  • Bunny Day Wreath
  • Clothesline
  • Decoy Duck
  • Golden Arowana Model
  • Golden Dishes
  • Green-Leaf Pile
  • Hedge Standee
  • Honeycomb Wall
  • Light Bamboo Rug
  • Log Bench
  • Orange Umbrella
  • Pear Dress
  • Pond Stone
  • Pot
  • Wildflower Fan
  • Wooden Chair

• Strawberry-Chocolate Wall
  • Straw Wall
  • White-Chocolate Wall
  • Heavy-Curtain Wall (x2)
  • Imperial Wall
  • Construction-Site Wall
  • Skyscraper Wall
  • Mossy-Garden Wall
  • Chain-Link Fence
  • Desert Vista (x2)
  • Cityscape Wall
  • Future-Tech Wall
  • Gravel Flooring
  • Lobby Flooring
  • Imperial Tile
  • Pyramid Tile
  • Highway Flooring
  • Parking Flooring
  • Boxing-Ring Mat
  • Daisy Meadow
  • Wildflower Meadow
  • Dirt Flooring
  • Rocky-Mountain Flooring
  • Flowing-River Flooring
  • Lava Flooring

• Pyramid
  • Sphinx
  • Alpinist Hat
  • Ancient Administrator Hat
  • Elder Mask
  • Tubeteika

• Butter Churn
  • Cutting Board
  • Doghouse
  • Garden Bench
  • Garden Wagon
  • Golden Candlestick
  • Log Bed
  • Log Decorative Shelves
  • Log Extra-Long Sofa
  • Log Sofa
  • Log Stool
  • Music Stand
  • Pine Bonsai Tree
  • Bonsai Shelf
  • Stone Lion Dog
  • Tea Table
  • Trophy Case
  • Wild Log Bench
  • Wooden Low Table
  • Wooden Mini Table
  • Wooden Stool
  • Wooden Table

Last edited:
i would love the decoy duck recipe, can you give me a few minutes to check if i have any duplicate DIYs to trade you? if not, would you accept 250k bells for it?

hi! im interested in ur cityscape wall, could i trade u butter churn and log extra long sofa diys?

i would love the decoy duck recipe, can you give me a few minutes to check if i have any duplicate DIYs to trade you? if not, would you accept 250k bells for it?

Sure! Just let me know whether you have duplicate DIYs and/or items from my wishlist, and we can go from there. :)

Strawberry chocolate wall I have a loom and can offer you three different types of coffee cups: white and green floral pattern , blue and gold , white and gold

If you accept this trade, I will have to trade tomorrow as it is almost 4am where I am and I will sleep now. Pm if you'd like to trade. Tho I understand if you want to rid of it ASAP. Thank you

Last edited:
Sure! Just let me know whether you have duplicate DIYs and/or items from my wishlist, and we can go from there. :)
thank you! i just checked and i have wooden mini table DIY, log stool DIY and cutting board DIY, i would love to swap any of those for your decoy duck DIY

hi! im interested in ur cityscape wall, could i trade u butter churn and log extra long sofa diys?

Sure! I'll PM you a dodo code whenever you're ready. :)
Post automatically merged:

thank you! i just checked and i have wooden mini table DIY, log stool DIY and cutting board DIY, i would love to swap any of those for your decoy duck DIY

Great! I'd love the wooden mini table DIY in exchange for the decoy duck DIY, please. I'll PM you my dodo code. :)

Music stand, wooden low table, and wooden stool DIYs for your Golden Arowana Model and Log Bench?

log stool for your bamboo lunch box?

Sure! I'm ready whenever you are and will PM you my dodo code. :)

Mine is white

Okay, cool. Sounds good! I'll PM you my dodo code now.

Music stand, wooden low table, and wooden stool DIYs for your Golden Arowana Model and Log Bench?

Sure! I'll PM you my dodo code so that we can complete the trade whenever you're ready. :D

Last edited:
Pond Stone for one of my DIY's?

Barbell
Golden dishes
Stone table
Log garden lounge
Wooden-block chest
Steamer-basket set
Bamboo sphere
Woodland wall

wooden stool + log sofa for the orange umbrella + pear dress? ☺

edit: oops! just saw someone offered you a wooden stool already. i'm not sure if you'd want any of my other DIYs so i'll just take the orange umbrella!

Sure! I can PM my dodo code to you now if you're ready. :)

wooden stool + log sofa for the orange umbrella + pear dress? ☺

edit: oops! just saw someone offered you a wooden stool already. i'm not sure if you'd want any of my other DIYs so i'll just take the orange umbrella!

Hey there! I'm happy to trade you the orange umbrella for the log sofa. If you have any orderable items from my wishlist, I'd also accept that for the pear dress. Just let me know, and I'll PM you my dodo code. :D

Last edited:
Back