• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Card Games - Lord of the Rings

chet_manley

Bells
Switch
2630-9248-4224
Does anyone play trading card games?

If anyone is ever interested in playing the Lord of the Rings TCG that Decipher put out in the market between 2001 and 2007. I used to collect the cards and play the game, which had a great online community as well.

If you are interested in learning or playing the game in an online setting, check out this website! I am happy to walk anyone through a few games. Like other games Decipher put out (Star Wars: CCG and Star Trek CCG), Lord of the Rings is a fairly complicated system with multiple ways to win and lose.

Feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any questions or if you want to reminisce. I'm sure there are still great TCG/CCG games on the market...I just haven't played any in a long time!

I remember playing a game called Match Attax when I was younger. I don't play trading card games now but I would like to get into Pokemon TCG but don't have the money and enough friends to play with

Trading card games are a lot of fun but they are a very expensive hobby. I guess there are a lot of cell phone games that emulate trading card games nowadays and live on microtransactions.

Back