Cool Feather
Glam Feather
Heart Glow Wand
Blue Feather
Purple Feather
Feedback
100% (207) +
Hello there :3

I currently have 9 extra tokens and if my cabin gets at least 16 from the last event (which I'm sure we will) then I will have enough to buy a bee plush!

If anyone is interested I'm taking tbt offers (in the 2.5-4k range) or if you offer a dino plush I will automatically accept. I'm mainly doing this to get one last dino plushie so if you offer that I would be eternally grateful 💞

please like/quote if you reply so I'm notified. ty for looking!

Hi!! I'm interested in a new bee plush for a new dino plush trade ☺✨
perfect! when the tokens for the summer homework assignment are distributed I'll get it. unless you want a specific time stamp, just let me know. the dino plush can be bought anytime after the event collectibles (rainbow jelly) are distributed :)

perfect! when the tokens for the summer homework assignment are distributed I'll get it. unless you want a specific time stamp, just let me know. the dino plush can be bought anytime after the event collectibles (rainbow jelly) are distributed :)

Okay, got it!!
As for the bee plush, I'd like to get it before the rainbow jelly is distributed if that's fine. I hope that'll be possible 🙏

Okay, got it!!
As for the bee plush, I'd like to get it before the rainbow jelly is distributed if that's fine. I hope that'll be possible 🙏
I think it will, I'll check our assignment to make sure I'll have enough tokens and if I do I can buy it now.

or, possibly, I could buy it later and then you or I could date trade for an earlier one? if you're flexible with the earlier timestamp ofc. if you want it with today's date then that's fine, I'll buy it and send it to you.

I think it will, I'll check our assignment to make sure I'll have enough tokens and if I do I can buy it now.

or, possibly, I could buy it later and then you or I could date trade for an earlier one? if you're flexible with the earlier timestamp ofc. if you want it with today's date then that's fine, I'll buy it and send it to you.

I'll be forever grateful if it could be with today's date, but of course if not, then I don't think datetrading later is an issue, especially with the plushies ☺

I'll be forever grateful if it could be with today's date, but of course if not, then I don't think datetrading later is an issue, especially with the plushies ☺
I have faith that I'll have enough tokens for what I want/need to buy so I'll go ahead and get it now. did you want a message with it?

I have faith that I'll have enough tokens for what I want/need to buy so I'll go ahead and get it now. did you want a message with it?

That's such a relief, thank you so much!!
If you have something in mind then you can add it, but no pressure ✨
Would you like your dino to have a message? I'll of course buy it after the event collectibles distribution, but asking now to avoid delay later!

That's such a relief, thank you so much!!
If you have something in mind then you can add it, but no pressure ✨
Would you like your dino to have a message? I'll of course buy it after the event collectibles distribution, but asking now to avoid delay later!
sorry about the delay. I'll think of a message and send it over soon!

I just thought about this, would you mind buying the dino plush now? I can date trade later, it's not a big deal at all. I would like this message:

"Playing hide-and-seek with dinosaurs sounds like jolly fun,
but it isn't--I can tell you--when the game has just begun.
When you shout 'One, two, three, steady!' and then 'Ready, here I come!'
You will spot the dinosaur at once by its huge round scaly bum.
While its head's stuck in a hidey hole its rump's up in the air,
and a dinosaur's bottom can be seen from everywhere.
So play cricket with a dinosaur or tell it stories for a week,
but if you want a good time, don't play hide-and-seek..." -Jan Dean

sorry about the delay. I'll think of a message and send it over soon!

I just thought about this, would you mind buying the dino plush now? I can date trade later, it's not a big deal at all. I would like this message:

"Playing hide-and-seek with dinosaurs sounds like jolly fun,
but it isn't--I can tell you--when the game has just begun.
When you shout 'One, two, three, steady!' and then 'Ready, here I come!'
You will spot the dinosaur at once by its huge round scaly bum.
While its head's stuck in a hidey hole its rump's up in the air,
and a dinosaur's bottom can be seen from everywhere.
So play cricket with a dinosaur or tell it stories for a week,
but if you want a good time, don't play hide-and-seek..." -Jan Dean

The dino has been sent!! Thank you so much again 💖

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back