• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America Trading Animal Crossing Amiibo Cards Series 1-4 and Welcome Amiibo(Series 5)

I have updated the cards I have available for trade on my list. If you see a card on my list that you are interested in feel free to let me know which cards you have available for trade. I don't have many cards I am specifically looking for but still may be interested in trading for a card you have.

Last edited:
Are you just looking for 034 Kiki and 399 Twiggy? I have 034 Kiki if you want to trade 263 Gaston for him.

Hello, I have from your LF: 034 Kiki.
I'm interested in WA35 Weber and WA49 Ike. I know it's not fair since WA cards are slightly harder to find, so let me know what else I can give you? I do have a Maggie to trade from the WA series.

I may not be looking for Kiki anymore due to another trade. Do you have any other WA or series 1-4 cards available for trade?

I've sent you a private message containing my list of cards for trade. Thank you!

I may not be looking for Kiki anymore due to another trade. Do you have any other WA or series 1-4 cards available for trade?

Back