North America Trading Animal Crossing Amiibo Cards Series 1-4 and Welcome Amiibo(Series 5)

I have updated the cards I have available for trade on my list. If you see a card on my list that you are interested in feel free to let me know which cards you have available for trade. I don't have many cards I am specifically looking for but still may be interested in trading for a card you have.

Last edited:
Are you just looking for 034 Kiki and 399 Twiggy? I have 034 Kiki if you want to trade 263 Gaston for him.

Hello, I have from your LF: 034 Kiki.
I'm interested in WA35 Weber and WA49 Ike. I know it's not fair since WA cards are slightly harder to find, so let me know what else I can give you? I do have a Maggie to trade from the WA series.

I may not be looking for Kiki anymore due to another trade. Do you have any other WA or series 1-4 cards available for trade?

I've sent you a private message containing my list of cards for trade. Thank you!

I may not be looking for Kiki anymore due to another trade. Do you have any other WA or series 1-4 cards available for trade?

Back