• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Trading 100 TBT for 25 million IGB!

robbywow

Bells
Feedback
100% (6) +
I am trying to get the ABD machine for my house by putting 100 million bells in the ABD machine at the post office / the 7-Eleven one currently in my house. The best way to do this, seems to be for me to give 100 TBT in exchange for 25 million IGB. This is my price, I will not be excepting any less bells, so keep it at that price.

So yeah, pretty simple, after doing this 3 times, I will earn 75 million bells, added to the 4 million I already have, that would leave me to earn 20 million bells, (I can easily get the leftover 1 million myself) in which I will then pay 80 TBT.

So please, post here if you want to do this, I know a lot of people are willing to give IGB for TBT, as the value of IGB is going down, do to many people having piles of IGB.

Ehh... I would be willing to do this, but only if we were to do this via retail method than the bell dropping method. Dropping bells takes so long. I don't really understand why retail is least commonly used besides the fact that you get money the next day, but I digress. So if you're willing to do that then I'll be happy to give you 25 mil. I would take around 5 trips total. If you accept, we can do this tomorrow.

Does that mean I need 26 items?

Yep! 26 items, each item put into retail for 999,999 bells! I can drop the missing 25 bells later once finished. It will take some time putting up the items, but it will be loads faster than the drop method.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can put things like unwanted flowers up!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and I'll need to make more than 5 trips lol! Don't know where that came from!

Ok, is there anyway to do the bell dropping method? I can do the Re-Tail method, but I actually have the 7-Eleven ABD in my house, so I could just put it in the front of my house.

But if you insist, then I can do the Re-Tail method. My town is covered in stuff I need to get rid of :p

Also, 25 items would give me 24,999,975 or so, right?

Finally, when do I pay you? I would personally like to pay you after, but I could just pay you half now, half when we're done.

(Also, Re-Tail is right next to my house practically, so I can just put out the 7-Eleven ABD, instead of you having to run to the post office each time.)

Ok, is there anyway to do the bell dropping method? I can do the Re-Tail method, but I actually have the 7-Eleven ABD in my house, so I could just put it in the front of my house.

But if you insist, then I can do the Re-Tail method. My town is covered in stuff I need to get rid of :p

Also, 25 items would give me 24,999,975 or so, right?

Finally, when do I pay you? I would personally like to pay you after, but I could just pay you half now, half when we're done.

(Also, Re-Tail is right next to my house practically, so I can just put out the 7-Eleven ABD, instead of you having to run to the post office each time.)

You can pay me after I finish paying the 25 mil! And if you'd like, I can give you the last 9 mil by bell dropping. But for the first 16 mill I'd like to do retail. What time will you be available? I'm free anytime after 5 PM EST!

Hey! Sorry it took so long to respond, I've been busy.

I'm pretty much ready to start preparing my town for a visitor. Sorry but my town is filth :p

So I've just got to get 16 items? I guess I just won't question why you can only give me 9 million. Whatever.

Also, I'll clear a spot in front of my house for money bags. I have the 7-Eleven ABD all ready. Just tell me if I forgot to mention anything. (Which I probably did)

You know the currency for 100 TBT is 20 mil not 25?...

Oh yeah I know, but that's fine! Been hoarding bells for some time now! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! Sorry it took so long to respond, I've been busy.

I'm pretty much ready to start preparing my town for a visitor. Sorry but my town is filth :p

So I've just got to get 16 items? I guess I just won't question why you can only give me 9 million. Whatever.

Also, I'll clear a spot in front of my house for money bags. I have the 7-Eleven ABD all ready. Just tell me if I forgot to mention anything. (Which I probably did)

Just let me know whenever you're ready tomorrow! I honesty thought you called it off after not seeing you reply! XD

Back