• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Trading 1 million bells for you to visit my town 10 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hkfrith

Bells
Feedback
93.3% (13) +
I am trying to get the train station upgrade in my town. If you would like to take a turn (1 turn = 10 visits) let me know. You can take more than one turn if you like but only in increments of ten. Thanks. :) I am also posting on ACC so there may be someone before you but if there is I will let you know. Please take one 99k bag per visit. Your last visit there will be two bags (one 99k and one 10k).

Last edited:
I can do it for free if youll do the same for me?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Id also be willing to do it more than 10 times!

I would visit yours but unfortunately I'm using the hotspot on my phone for internet so I have a small amount of data to get my visits done with. If you'd still like to do the visits to my town tho, I wouldn't mind giving you the bells. :)

I'll still do them! I just cant for exactly an hour. Also no bells are necessary.

Alright. Just let me know when youre ready and I'll add you and open my gate.

Looking for someone else if anyone can come. Please be willing to do all ten visits quickly and not quit halfway thru because I have limited data.

I will. Just message me or post here then and if no one else is taking a turn I'll let you know. :)

Whoever is still here comment and I will add you. I went to take a shower...sorry!

If anyone is here I'm looking for 3 more people to do ten visits each.

getting off for the night. will repost this tomorrow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back