• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway /trade while trying to out someone else I accidentally tt'd Wendy to boxes LF Cookie,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Classygirl

Bells
Lobo
Mint
November Birthstone (Topaz)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Spring Shamrock
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Feedback
100% (101) +
Wendy was accidentally tt'd to boxes, now is a giveaway.
But I need to get Cookie or Cheri in her place and either a holder or another Wendy to put somewhere else.
Trade preferred otherwise I just got prompt can't save her now so please if you want her is free.

Looking ASAP for Cookie or Cheri to take her place preferably Cheri.

Anyway unless someone will hold her so I can just transfer her, if you have space and can do this less than ten and can get her out and up for me fast to put in another town, am panicking here...my Wendy. But this one needs a home now tear.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wendy peppy original sheep, blue fur soo cute.
and yes I have another town to put another Wendy in don't have to wait to get her back someone help. Cookie must go here now Cheri elsewhere and Wendy needs picked up here free adoption and will find another to put her immediately in another town. But she does need to leave this one. So someone adopt her or trade a cookie or Cheri. Prefer cookie so that plan of who goes where is easier.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If just adopting can't help with trade is free come get her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So no confusion Wendy the peppy sheep ready for adoption so can get another dream in here and another Wendy in other town. She is free adopt.

i would love wendy if she is available!!!!!! i don't have any villagers you're looking for though, sorry..

Last edited:
Can you come now, I will add you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

a only rules are walk with me and please leave a wifi feedback after is success.

i added you! let me know when gates are open please! thank you so much!

Ok adding you now saying goodbye sniff then opening gate just take a sec as too late to save her and nothing to do but goodbye.

i'm sorry! i know how it is to lose a favorite villager! she'll be loved in my town! she's so cute and i love her

Wendy successfully adopted. Pm me if see this about cookie Cheri or Wendy need two of the three thanks. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back