• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Trade in your extra for new one, or catalog~JP/KR/EU/NA exclusives, SAHARA, Legit Art

To RedTropicalFish:

I have all the Island Wet Suit Colors (except White >>;; Let my little sister borrow it, and she has held kept it since. XD ), as well as a Sandcastle and Toy Hammers(which I'm not sure you want those. XD).

I would be willing to trade one of every Island Color Wet Suit I have (Blue, Orange, Red, Striped) + the Sandcastle

The trade is not an immediate need though, If I have nothing you want, or it seems unfair, I can return later and hopefully trade with you then!

To Kurisu1701

Thank you for detail.
I would like to trade my Classroom Wall Paper + Classroom Carpet
for your Striped Wet Suit + Sandcastle.

If you're available now, I'd like to trade soon, since I have to leave here to make a dinner!
Please let me know if you're okay now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

To Jolie

Thank you for fun trade. :)
Hope to see you again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

To GingerSchnapps

Hi, how do you do.
Yes, sure.
I will have another trade, so, can you wait for a while?
If not, please let me know.

To Kurisu1701

Thank you for detail.
I would like to trade my Classroom Wall Paper + Classroom Carpet
for your Striped Wet Suit + Sandcastle.

If you're available now, I'd like to trade soon, since I have to leave here to make a dinner!
Please let me know if you're okay now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

To Jolie

Thank you for fun trade. :)
Hope to see you again.

I would love to trade now! I will open my gates!

To GingerSchnapps

Thank you. :)
I will tell you when I finished.

- - - Post Merge - - -

To Kurisu1701

Sorry to have kept you waiting.
I'm ready.
Please open your gate.

To GingerSchnapps

Sorry to have kept you waiting.
I'm ready.
Would you please open your gate?

- - - Post Merge - - -

To Kurisu1701

Thank you for smooth trade.
Hope to see you again! :)

Last edited:
Hello Red. I am sorry I did not VM as I don't know what it means. Sorry but I am available to trade now just get back to me when you are. Thanks.

To Link32

Hi. :)
Oh, you didn't know VM, I meant it as "Visitor Message".
That's Okay.
I call you on VM about 1 or 2 hours later, since it's morning and I have to go out now.
Hope to see you soon.

Hi RedTropicalFish, I am interested in your Cucumber Horse, Eggplant Cow, and all Korean Holiday Items. I can offer many Wall Socks and Berliners, but I'm not sure how many you'd want for these items or how many of each would you like? Let me know thank you =)

To Beanie

Hi. Thank you for reply. :)
It's all okay, but you offered me 14 non-reorderable items.
I can offer you more than 2.
Is there anything you're looking for?

Hope to your reply.

- - - Post Merge - - -

To Moneyjaypr7

Hi. How do you do. :)
I'll send private message to you.
Thank you for your kind offer.

To Beanie, Moneyjaypr7

I have to go out.
Will come back home 1-2 hours ( or more ) later.
You can leave message, of course.
I'll check it when I'm back. See you.

Jiamatta-ne! :)
I am trying to find a place to look for all available 7-Eleven DLCs, do you happen to have images for the items?

Back