Trading JP/KR/EU DLC for your orderable pieces!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hiii just wanted to update that i have:
13 pink pansies
13 red carnations
O3 pink carnations
--------------------------
29 hybrids

--------------------------

I'd like to order:
2x fedora - 8 hybrids
2x dango - 6 hybrids
3x rice cake - 9 hybrids
2x holiday stuffing - 6 hybrids

Wow that's lot. Okay. But there's no pink pansies I guess...? Maybe its pink cosmos?
Let me get them all together, just a moment.

Wow that's lot. Okay. But there's no pink pansies I guess...? Maybe its pink cosmos?
Let me get them all together, just a moment.

oh my gosh i'm so sorry for that "derp"!! you're right; pink cosmos >___<! thx for catching that;

sorry for the list!! told my friend about ur thread so we're hauling our flowers together to get some of ur goodies :3

No worries! I had a feeling you missed my post by accident so I had to ask if you did XD I will be on for another 1.5hours so I will just keep checking your thread for updates :)

Okay. Thanks for understanding! xD I'll try to be done asap.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh my gosh i'm so sorry for that "derp"!! you're right; pink cosmos >___<! thx for catching that;

sorry for the list!! told my friend about ur thread so we're hauling our flowers together to get some of ur goodies :3

Ahaha, I see! I'm ready. Please look for town どうぶつ.

Hello, I am interested on your dango, kimbap plate, and Newsprint Helmet

I have the exotic table, robo-tv, blue dresser, cabin low table, cabin dresser, cabin bed, cabin bookcase, 5 red carnation. Is this enough? Oh, and I already added your FC.

My town name is Monzon.

I updated the list and checked your offer. Some pieces are already acquired by prev trades, sorry. These are what I don't have in your prev post.

cabin low table
cabin dresser
cabin bookcase

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks so much for the quick and easy trade :D !!!

Likewise. :D Thank you so much for lots of cute flowers! <3

I updated the list and checked your offer. Some pieces are already acquired by prev trades, sorry. These are what I don't have in your prev post.

cabin low table
cabin dresser
cabin bookcase
Okay. Can I get the rice cake instead of the newsprint helmet? So I want the Dango (JP),
Kimbap (KOR), Rice Cake (JP). I can still give you the 3 cabin furniture plus 6 red carnations, and 2 pink cosmos. Deal? Sorry it took me awhile to reply coz I went through my other characters to see if I have other things to give you XD

Last edited:
Okay. Can I get the rice cake instead of the newsprint helmet? So I want the Dango (JP),
Kimbap (KOR), Rice Cake (JP). I can still give you the 3 cabin furniture plus 6 red carnations, and 2 pink cosmos. Deal? Sorry it took me awhile to reply coz I went through my other characters to see if I have other things to give you XD

No prob. Sorry as well for making you wait this long!
Deal. I'll start picking up your items and will open my gates shortly.

No prob. Sorry as well for making you wait this long!
Deal. I'll start picking up your items and will open my gates shortly.

It's okay. Forgiven! I was actually about to PM you earlier, before you responded, to let you know I was going offline because I was falling asleep in front of my computer XD hahaha. I found a green wall clock, by the way. So I will give that one to you too!

It's okay. Forgiven! I was actually about to PM you earlier, before you responded, to let you know I was going offline because I was falling asleep in front of my computer XD hahaha. I found a green wall clock, by the way. So I will give that one to you too!

Aww so sorry. ;_; Gate is open.

Oh my goodness! You are too sweet!!! <3 <3 <3 Thank you for the newsprint helmet!

Hi :) That'd be great. Can we trade sometime later? I'm heading off to bed soon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright. I'll be here around that time or a little later. Will pm you when I'm on again. Thank you!

Just let me know when you are ready. I saw you acquired some of the spooky stuff since yesterday would you like me to order the Jingle furniture you're missing along with the spooky set?

Hello once again. I can offer the following:

Blue Wardrobe
Green Bench
Green Chair
Green Lamp
Green Table
Green Wall
Green Wardrobe
Harvest Chair
Harvest Wall Lamp
Kiddie Dresser
Polka-Dot Dresser
Polka-Dot Lamp
Ranch Couch
Robo Chair
Robo Closet
Stripe Carpet
Stripe Sofa

In exchange for a Kimbap, two Fedora Chairs, and a Holiday Stocking.

Last edited:
I can trade you 4 red carnations for the bamboo grass

Hi there, can I have 1 new years eve noodles for 4 pink cosmos?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm stepping away from computer now but will be back shortly, send me a PM please.

Just let me know when you are ready. I saw you acquired some of the spooky stuff since yesterday would you like me to order the Jingle furniture you're missing along with the spooky set?

Hi, I'm here just for a bit.
I couldn't keep up with which items I'm getting until I check them when trades are done each time, sorry.
And yes please, if I still didn't get them when you're back!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello once again. I can offer the following:

Blue Wardrobe
Green Bench
Green Chair
Green Lamp
Green Table
Green Wall
Green Wardrobe
Harvest Chair
Harvest Wall Lamp
Kiddie Dresser
Polka-Dot Dresser
Polka-Dot Lamp
Ranch Couch
Robo Chair
Robo Closet
Stripe Carpet
Stripe Sofa

In exchange for a Kimbap, two Fedora Chairs, and a Holiday Stocking.

Hello again :) Okay, thank you. I'm ready whenever you are.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can trade you 4 red carnations for the bamboo grass

Hi :) It says you didn't add me yet.
Also its off topic, if you need bonsais I can order them for 1 btb each if you like.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there, can I have 1 new years eve noodles for 4 pink cosmos?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm stepping away from computer now but will be back shortly, send me a PM please.

Hi :) Alright, will pm you.

Great! It's going to take a little while to order them all and get it all together to deliver, so if you want to wait until you're back later, that's fine. Otherwise, it will be probably 10 or 20 minutes. Currently have like half of it ordered and have to load up different characters for different catalogs to order from.

Last edited:
Hi I'm sorry I'm adding now

- - - Post Merge - - -

My town name is sea side

Last edited:
Great! It's going to take a little while to order them all and get it all together to deliver, so if you want to wait until you're back later, that's fine. Otherwise, it will be probably 10 or 20 minutes. Currently have like half of it ordered and have to load up different characters for different catalogs to order from.

Hahaha, that's fine. I appreciate your efforts. I'll be here at least next 30 mins so no worries. ^^

But hold on to the bonsai for now I'll let you know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back