Shop Toxin's Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

TikkiToxin

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hey all! Tikki here, and I've decided to open up a signature shop. This'll be on a pay what you want basis, with a minimum of just 1 TBT. I'm doing this mostly to practice gif editing, so I'm not planning on asking for a lot!

[FORMAT]
Mayor Name:
Town Name:
Friend Code:
Dream Address:
Villagers (Up to 10):
Obtained Villagers:
Background Gif: (You can post a direct link to it, or just give me the general idea of what you want)
Theme Colours: (Pick up to four colours that'll be seen throughout the image!)
Town Fruit:
Specific Shape?: (The shape you'd like your signature to be, if there is one. If not, leave this blank and it'll be abstract)
Obtained Symbol: (Optional! This is for villagers already obtained, but you can leave it blank if you don't want one. Describe what you'd like!)
Price: (Up to you, minimum of 1 TBT!)

[EXAMPLE]

A signature with theme colours being purple and blue, a river rapid background, no defined shape, obtained symbol as a yellow sparkle, and town fruit as apple would look something like this:

Jus7Gg8.gif

[PAST SAMPLES]

oLKDwtF.gif
An2Qks1.gif
RnzvKvh.gif

And there we have it! I hope you all enjoy it. When I'm done your signature, I'll send you a message with an imgur link. You only have to pay after I've sent you your signature! Reply with the filled-out form and I'll get started right away!

Last edited:
Hi! I really like your sample sig. I hope your shop does well!

Mayor Name: Val
Town Name: Cutetown
Friend Code: Sig or Sidebar
Dream Address: No, thank you.
Villagers (Up to 10): See below, please.
Obtained Villagers: I'd like my "Forever Villagers", please. (They were never really "dreamies" because I was able to get them easily but I'm also not ever letting them move out.) They're Ankha, Molly, Piper, Jeremiah, Wolf Link, Rasher & Muffy.
Background Gif: This background, please.
Theme Colours: Dark Wintery Blues, maybe? Or whatever you think stands out & looks the best.
Town Fruit: Peach
Specific Shape?:
Obtained Symbol: Maybe a snowflake or skull? Or a ghost? I trust you to pick something that looks good.
Price: 20 TBT (I can do more if this isn't enough. I've never been good at pricing thing likes this.)

If it's not too much trouble, could my villagers be standing on the ground? I just think it'll make more sense. Thank you!

Hi! I really like your sample sig. I hope your shop does well!

Mayor Name: Val
Town Name: Cutetown
Friend Code: Sig or Sidebar
Dream Address: No, thank you.
Villagers (Up to 10): See below, please.
Obtained Villagers: I'd like my "Forever Villagers", please. (They were never really "dreamies" because I was able to get them easily but I'm also not ever letting them move out.) They're Ankha, Molly, Piper, Jeremiah, Wolf Link, Rasher & Muffy.
Background Gif: This background, please.
Theme Colours: Dark Wintery Blues, maybe? Or whatever you think stands out & looks the best.
Town Fruit: Peach
Specific Shape?:
Obtained Symbol: Maybe a snowflake or skull? Or a ghost? I trust you to pick something that looks good.
Price: 20 TBT (I can do more if this isn't enough. I've never been good at pricing thing likes this.)

If it's not too much trouble, could my villagers be standing on the ground? I just think it'll make more sense. Thank you!

Got it! Your signature should be finished sometime today. 20 TBT is very generous of you!

Your signature is done! You'll get a message in just a minute.

Wow! You're fast! I love my new sig & will be displaying it soon. I've sent the TBT. Thank you so much!

(Please feel free to use my sig as an example if you need more. Thanks again!

my my what a lovely shop!

marking for later use!

Last edited:
this seems really cool but i sadly already have one... ill keep you in mind if i need a different one!

Just wanted to say that you're really talented and I'd love a signature from you~! :)

Mayor Name: Kub
Town Name: Padstow
Friend Code:0577-0246-1286
Dream Address: N/A
Villagers (Up to 10): (in no particular order) Zell, Diana, Lopez, Dierdre, Fauna, Bam, Beau, Fuchsia, Erik, Bruce
Obtained Villagers: all of the ones above!
Background Gif: Here's a link!
Theme Colours: White, Purple, Blue, and Pink please :)
Town Fruit: Cherry
Specific Shape?: if possible, I would love it to be in the shape of an animal crossing cedar tree
Obtained Symbol: a pink rose please!
Price: is 20 tbt okay?

Let me know if you need any clarifications :)

Mayor Name: Alistair
Town Name: Philly
Friend Code: 2938-7104-6793
Dream Address: N/A
Villagers (Up to 10): eugene, zucker, erik, marshall, kyle, ted, shep, apollo, ribbot, drago
Obtained Villagers: erik, marshall, shep
Background Gif: https://data.whicdn.com/images/283757752/original.gif
Theme Colours: orange with maybe some like reds or yellows?
Town Fruit: pear
Specific Shape?:
Obtained Symbol: the sparkle or anything orange is fine :)
Price: 30!

To both of you above, just letting you know I'm starting on the signatures now! I've been a bit busy with school lately, so I haven't been online to check in a while.

WOW this is super generous of you and your signatures look great!! If I may, I'd like to place an order too :D

Mayor Name: Denni
Town Name: Latuda
Friend Code: 1049-3148-4201
Dream Address:
Villagers (Up to 10): Bam, Beau, Bruce, Deirdre, Diana, Erik, Fauna, Fuchsia, Lopez, and Zell in no particular order
Obtained Villagers: the same as above <3
Background Gif: Falling leaves maybe?
Theme Colours: Light blue, Tan, Pastel Orange, Pastel Pink?
Town Fruit: Cherry
Specific Shape?: A maple leaf, if you can!
Obtained Symbol: No thanks
Price: 50 tbt?

It looks absolutely perfect! Thank you!!! <3 payment sent :)

Mayor Name: Reggie
Town Name: Mochi
Friend Code: in sidebar ^^
Dream Address: don't have yet (might pay for an update later)
Villagers (Up to 10): would not like to include
Obtained Villagers: would not like to include
Background Gif: A gif of cherry blossom trees against a blue sky ^^
Theme Colours: peach pink (pastel), yellowish orange and baby blue
Town Fruit: wouldn't like to include
Specific Shape?: would a cloud shape be doable? if not, just an oval will do ^^
Obtained Symbol: n/a
Price: 15TBT?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back