• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Island Tour Towny - A Simple Themed Island

FlimsyAxe

Unpearable Pear
Bells
Tasty Cake
Dreamy Bear Plush
Tasty Cake
Dreamy Bear Plush
Clownfish Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Feedback
100% (173) +
I have come to terms with the fact that I may never be able to furnish my island to its completion, so I decided to just share it now as it is!

DA-6697-9603-9088
Towny Island
Theme: Simple (I was going for a small town vibe lol)

Completed areas:
I suggest starting the tour from the Airport. The completed areas are all just connected to each other so you can access all of them by just following along the main path.
  • Shopping alley (Nook's and Able's)
  • Flower shop
  • Marketplace - Completed but I messed up the custom design mats here. I'll replace them...eventually.
  • Campsite
  • Playground
  • Museum area
  • My house near the Museum (turned commercial space) - all rooms are fully furnished except for the main room
    • 2nd floor - Movie theater
    • Basement - Cafeteria
    • Left room - Bathroom
    • Right room - Comic store
    • Back room - Attorney's office
Apart from what is listed above, the rest of the map is still undeveloped so I do apologize in advance for the mess lol.

Feedback is highly appreciated! I'm also looking for ideas on what to place on those empty undeveloped areas 😂

Back